Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter thedarkghost       61      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I download this files from your link (thanks :)). Now I must put them on local server ?

I have a problem I set everything correctly and click :Initialize ROP chain" but I always get error: too small offsets in memory. Can someone help with this issues?

Guys i see alot of people are testing but i clearly said directory read/write is not yet published so just wait also games that dont have updates wont work even if with dlc pkg.

@ony2 that is if the file you are transferring is a pkg then yes it will only accept 4g at a time but we are transferring folders so it doesnt matter.

..... uhmm sorry i've misread this topic i thought it's the same as read/write on how to put lic.edat but when i looked again and read hahaha sorry guys thanks by the reply btw. :coldsweat:

@thedarkghost i have one question i have many games that have +4gb file size and i have about 60gb free in system storage and i have an external 1tb is it normal split the converted files then copy them to game folder in THE TABR because its a FAT32 drive ???

Good Morning,

In last of update this exploit, his maker show on tweeter that he can see files from PS3 on PC, so I have question, can anybody know how to do this?

Read/Write dirs never worked (well, it can read, not write) in PETT and, since PS3Xploit 3.0 is going to be released in a few days (i hope), it wont be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back