Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 31, 2018 at 6:12 AM       112      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his GTA V PS4 4.05 Menu Test 1 and the recent PS4 4.05 GTA 5 Mod Guide, today PlayStation 4 developer @AlFaMoDz shared on Twitter his PS4 4.05 GTA V Mod Menu v1 payload for offline Grand Theft Auto 5 game modders with details below! :ninja:

Download: AlFaMoDz-GTAV-4.05.bin (1.01 MB) / AlFaMoDz-GTAV-4.05.bin (Mirror) / GTA ArabicGuy Menu.zip (201 KB - includes ArabicGuy100.bin, ArabicGuy127.bin and ArabicGuy132.bin)

From the video's description, roughly translated: Open with Square + Left Arrow, the menu opens with Square + Right Arrow

So to open, R2+[] or ←+[]

Also below is another GTA 5 ArabicGuy BETA PS4 4.05 demo video via RFOoD x MoDz on YouTube with a 4.05 PS4 payload, as follows:

Download: ArabicGuy.bin (534.49 KB) / ArabicGuy.bin (1.01 MB - Fixed via RF0oDxM0Dz) / Simple Guide by @Pretinaverse

Open menu: L1 + R1

Thanks to 2much4u for PS4 Native Caller

Zombie Mission PS4 4 05
Mod Dog Attacker PS4 4.05
ArabicGuy BETA PS4 4 05 + Download -Fixed
Video with Simple Guide by @Pretinaverse:
PS4 JAILBREAK 4.05 GTA V Mod Menu by Arabic Guy
Also below is a new GTA5 menu base from @CMTFrosty (CMT Frosty on YouTube):

Download: GTA5_Menu_Base_By_CMTFrosty_PS4.rar (216 KB)
GTA 5 Mod Menu Base [PS4/4.05]
Oh, and credits to Turk_Warrior for recording this.
Download: ReazerMenu.bin (1.01 MB)
Finally, in related GTA hacking news comes a LCS Debug Menu for PS2 / PSP from Freakler:

Download: gtalcs_ps2debug.rar (1.97 MB)
GTA Liberty City Stories Debug Menu
Thanks to @LarryK, @Reazer and @TheOneAngel for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :lovewins:
PS4 4.05 GTA V Mod Menu V1 Payload by AlFaMoDz is Released.jpg

Comments

I take it this mod menu only works with legit copies? I have tried many times and it just freezes my ps4 once injected. I give up for now. As much as I want to try it tired of the restart process.

The key I have found with multiple systems now is "To Always Use DOUBLE TAP To Move From Game to Browser"....

For some reason, some machines close the browser instead of "minimizing" it per say.....

So... I can confirm that both GTA mods are working by injecting them after Hen.

It's important people know that you can't run more than one payload per browser load...at least I can't.... So the solution I found it this.....

I've tested with both digital download and disc version 1.0.....

Here's my process, I hope it works for everyone.....

1- Make sure DNS #1 is set to your PC IP
2- Make sure DNS #2 is set to 108.61.128.158
(This is in your PS4 Network Manual Settings)
3- Go to user guide and let it load
4- Choose the LightningModz exploit and wait for the page to load......if you waited 30 secs and nothing happens or you have a blank screen that's okay and likely good.
5- Click on the options button and select back.
6- Choose IDC this time and wait for your PS4 to display waiting for payload
7- On your PC open your payload sender of choice...(I use NetGui)
8- Enter the IP of the PS4, Port 9020, select the GTA payload you want to send and click on "Inject" (NetGui should say "DONE")
9- DOUBLE TAP the PS button To return to XMB where you will find both your backup game unlocked and when you start it, when you get to free roam you can open the menu by pressing square and left at the same time (left on the D pad).

I'm not saying my way will work for everyone, but if your persistent and you use this as a guide..... You will find what works for you.

Cheers!!!!!

Oh for legit copies.... No need to run hen, just run idc the first time.... It'll let you inject the payload before you even start the game.... Just make sure your PS4 says waiting for payload....before you send it!!!

Oh, and last tip...... I was having a sht ton of issues two days ago and I've been needing Ram for my PC.... So I went from 4gb to 12gb of memory and No More Connection issues (connecting PC to PS4 over Wi-Fi)... So not saying everyone can afford this option, I'm just pointing out to everyone that if your PC sucks........ That might be the problem and not the PS4 or the menu.

so the difference I saw in what offlife posted is he suggest that I don't start the game before loading the arabicguy's payload. So I did that. l1 and r1 still don't open menu. But came does launch. Anything else I should check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back