Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 11, 2018 at 11:01 AM       251      
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those following, this discussion is moved from the ongoing PS4 6.XX JSC_ConcatMemcpy WebKit Exploit POC thread and based on the Tweets below is not to be confused with M0rph3us1987's 35c3 Speech later this month. :ninja:

While there is no ETA just yet, established PlayStation scene developer @zecoxao announced on Twitter the following from the embedded Tweets below to quote:

"Top Secret method for ps4 6.02 coming soon..." followed by "reminding everyone that this is a method, NOT an exploit. it'll only be good for things like games, nothing else" and also "once it's patched, it'll be over again."

This rumored 6.02 PlayStation 4 method has also been confirmed as working on 6.20 now, and comes following both the Method to Handle PS4 Fake PKGs & SELF / FSELF and PS4 PKG Install from Internal HDD via FTP & BGFT Method by PS4 scene developer @flatz.

PS4 6.02 Top Secret Method for Games Rumored Incoming via Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

Not sure what people are expecting as it doesn't even say what the method does except games on 6.02 so does this mean dumping, playing or what?

Seems all speculation. Can't wait for the write up/speech on video apps vulnerabilities on ALL current firmware

How is it only for 6.02 when there was a tease that we would enjoy spiderman etc etc... which would imply there is away to play higher firmware games on lower as spidey would've been already playable on 6.02 .soo sounds promising...

and there is a hardware exploit that is unpatchable soon that will be in the works and sony will have to lick its wounds awhile before they can rollout firmware patch fix... cant wait almost caved and bought a 2nd ps4 but figured the games enjoyability will be the same as if it was day 1 release no need to worry i've avoided all videos regarding those games lmfao...

Just keep calm guys... and wait... we shall be getting something great, I have been waiting to get my hands on Spiderman

Waiting to hear that intro song I Am Alive and FIFA 19 and rdr2 and SOTR and hitman2

Resident evil 2 should be 6.02 or less anyway I would assume. God of War was 5.05 when 5.50 was already long since released. From what I see a new release generally has a backdated system software from around 3 months prior to release Day. I guess because of all the preparation that has to go into printing copies and what not before the game releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back