Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 11, 2018 at 11:01 AM       251      
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those following, this discussion is moved from the ongoing PS4 6.XX JSC_ConcatMemcpy WebKit Exploit POC thread and based on the Tweets below is not to be confused with M0rph3us1987's 35c3 Speech later this month. :ninja:

While there is no ETA just yet, established PlayStation scene developer @zecoxao announced on Twitter the following from the embedded Tweets below to quote:

"Top Secret method for ps4 6.02 coming soon..." followed by "reminding everyone that this is a method, NOT an exploit. it'll only be good for things like games, nothing else" and also "once it's patched, it'll be over again."

This rumored 6.02 PlayStation 4 method has also been confirmed as working on 6.20 now, and comes following both the Method to Handle PS4 Fake PKGs & SELF / FSELF and PS4 PKG Install from Internal HDD via FTP & BGFT Method by PS4 scene developer @flatz.

PS4 6.02 Top Secret Method for Games Rumored Incoming via Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

ah if that is true then here's my thought of what's gonna happen

1) they obtained the keys
2) morphius told everyone an exploit was coming (via the video app and will announce it at 33C3 (this is the kicker as you will see) it was to fake out sony into "patching" an exploit which didn't even exist
3) he releases the same method to other devs and still insist on the video app to prevent Sony from discovering the truth
4) tools are released
5) profit

I've had a little chat with some devs on discord, I mean trusted devs... one of this is the source of the "method" so is pretty much clear they got it (yeah samu) ... I don't have any reason to say bs!!

plus the morpheus method is not related! My advice is to stay on 5.05 even if the "zeco method" is out coz probably we gonna see patched games 5.05+ on 5.05!!

I don't have the right skills to explain it but "SAMU is vulnerable to DPA attacks" (Dev words) and u can make even a cfw... i think the secret method is related with samu!! But my hope is to play new gamez on 5.05 before a new jb 6.0X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back