Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. Friend when I want to save in user guide offline cache it does not load and I get the following message

NOT FOUND
the requested url / document / ps4 / index.html was found on this server.

in the browser does the fault work correctly?
Thanks for your effort to share.

My userguide is pointing at /gb/ rather than /en/ so it isn't loading. I can see above that it needs to be changed, but where can I do that? Is it possible to change the user guide link or do I change the exploit directory?

@chinaman
Inside the document folder u downloaded go into it and rename en folder to gb then try to use user guide. You can also access it from browser by closing all pages then home button, the load browser in to left corner click document then en or gb wants changed then ps4 exploit page will be there.

i usually load the hen in browser then it cached there for quick hen offline plus User Guide exploit pages as well for others..

Hi... thank you for that useful stuff. ;)
Will that also work again after turning off the console? Should only work after Rest Mode right? When shutting down the console the cookies are gone right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back