Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 20, 2018 at 12:01 AM       24      
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayStation 4 hacking and homebrew enthusiasts requested it, and today developer @MODDEDWARFARE delivered PS4 AIO (All-In-One) v1.7.0 complete with jailbroken 5.05 Firmware support and a demonstration video from his YouTube Channel! :love:

Download: PS4-AIO 1.7.0.exe (43.4 MB) / PS4-AIO 1.7.0 Portable.zip (42.9 MB) / Mirrors / PS4 AIO 1.8.0 with 6.72 Firmware Support

To quote from his Twitter on the PS4 AIO v1.7.0 release: "PS4-AIO with 5.05 support released. This tool contains mod tools for all of the Call of Duty games on PS4 along with Peek Poke tools and payload injecting, UI editor and FTP browser. Here's a new video covering the tool."

PS4-AIO Mod Tool 5.05 Release + Tutorial
All In One PS4 Hacking Guide! [FOR BEGINNERS]
PS4 AIO v1.7.0 with 5.05 Firmware Support by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

:noexpression: you have to check the link...

if your A/V program is good enough to have real time detecting, it wont let you access the site

@AlphaStorm100
That was for the updater. In the older versions I had an updater for when a new version was released it would update automatically from that server. However it was never that reliable so I decided to ditch it and just release new versions manually. That's all it is. The tool is obfuscated which is why some anti-exploit software might detect it but that is just a false positive.

If you don't trust it don't use it but I'm not the kind of person who puts such things in my software.

Currently no development for 5.55. Why? I think it was forgotten. All news 5.05. Wait... And wait... And... Wait. Wait.

Thanks man! but mega download link is not working for me. if you have any other download link plz share it. and one more thing if you add some other game mods like Ashes 17 community and some other game it would be nice. thanks once again

:unsure: waiting for reply..

@lxtr 5.55 wasn't forgotten. But you need to know that exploits aren't unlimited, they can be easily patched. So things are kept in private. Most were "warned" that 5.05 was going to be released even before 5.50 popped up, so if they decided to update to play online, keep playing online, because i don't see 5.55 coming out for a while (if even ever, unless some new entry point that's been patched on 5.55+ firmwares).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back