Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter liquidzorch       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidzorch

Contributor
Hello. I have a ps4 that has a constant blue light, but not the normal fault, this one will reset every 5 seconds approximately. You can tell because the hard drive and disc drives turns off every 5 seconds after turning the ps4 on.

So you press the power button, hear the on beep, pulsing blue light for about 5 seocnds, then hear discs stop spinning for about a second, then everything starts back up again. It is not the power supply nor the hard dirve.

I hooked up an arduino, and enabled the uart, but I only get a loop. Here is the output:

iSerxMS.png

Any ideas on what to look for? I was thinking southbridge, but if it were bad, I doubt it would cause a boot loop.

I am having the same issue after messing with themes and files using OrbisFTP, as while sending files to my ps4 it just shut down and is stuck in the same boot loop you described, with a blue screen resetting about every 5 seconds and the console shutting down after a few minutes of this. If anybody has any idea about how to solve this issue, I'll gladly take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back