Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter mohammadne       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet your ignoring the devs that tell you you can not downgrade due to the hashes preventing them
yes I understood ps4 use APU ID to hash data in syscon eeprom and nor flash.

i trying to understand relation in APU ID and hashed data in this two storage. i founded some way to bypass or simulate this process and trying this ways.

if somebody have syscon chip flash file please give me, or have opinion to create nor flash data based on syscon eeprom.

hi friend's
what is this error ??? when i trying to activate PS4 ??? :eek::eek::cry::cry::cry:
CE-40947-4
dont know exactly :( but to play games i found this info

*my ps4 has the same problem , I have not found the solution , but if you upgrade the license you can use the games downloaded from psn , but will have to do this every time you turn on the video game*

dont know exactly :( but to play games i found this info

*my ps4 has the same problem , I have not found the solution , but if you upgrade the license you can use the games downloaded from psn , but will have to do this every time you turn on the video game*
i have latest dump that synced with syscon chip, i will restore this file in a free time and inform you the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back