Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter mohammadne       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I'm sorry to say there's no easy way to fix ur console and u must know u can't flash ur console with another dump from another console. The only way if u had a bad dump is to replace ur APU, Nor flash and syscon chip from another Mobo.

First of all I'm sorry to say there's no easy way to fix ur console and u must know u can't flash ur console with another dump from another console. The only way if u had a bad dump is to replace ur APU, Nor flash and syscon chip from another Mobo.
i while repair this nor flash program by software method and don't stop.

there are hashes which prevent downgrading/flashing other flash etc.
this hash how work ??? i while flash back original v4.73 nor flash but not successful.

Maybe you should ask on Efnet #ps4dev channel. Maybe some one can help you there
i searched in wiki but not help me.

sorry for my rude words.. but, what are you supposed to get to dare playing with your flash?? (n)
Honestly say to you i will hack PS4. I reverse engineered many devices and i think can do this. I almost understood latest update how blocked nor flash dumping, i designed a PCB with QSPI to interface with nor flash and cx-d90036G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back