Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 4, 2019 at 7:15 PM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding their PlayStation Worldwide Studios preview despite Sony confirming they're Skipping E3 2019, the latest trailer video shows some of the upcoming PS4 games heading to PlayStation 4 consoles this year. :D

From the video's description: 2018 was an incredible year on PlayStation, but there's still so much more to come. What are you most looking forward to?

Let us know in the comments below!

PS4 Coming Attractions
PS4 Coming Attractions New PlayStation 4 Games to Expect in 2019.jpg

Comments

The last of us 2 looks really great, so I think I finally have to play the first part :)
Any maaaaaabe after finishing the first part a newer public Exploit is available ;) (Don't hurry, I don't expect to finish the TLOU 1 before Fall 2019 :D)

(Days Gone & The Divison were also looking interesting)

I really wish they would make some remastered versions of classics. Especially the Contra series which needs to be revived and the Castlevania series. Seems the big companies just forgot about these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back