Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter ferhat85       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferhat85

Contributor
Verified
Hi everyone my CMOS is dead the PS4 system can't keep time every time it gets disconnected from power the date resets to 01/01/1970 00:00, if I use goldhen everything works fine except trophies which don't show and the system throws error CE-30391-6 when trying to open it.

i've tried the kernel clock payload from al-azif repo which seems to work partially, the trophies are back again but the games won't launch anymore and I've discovered that games can't create any trophy reason why no game will run.

I've read that Sony had fixed the CBOMB issue in firmware 9.0, does the trophies works fine again and the internal clock can be set correctly?

Thanks in advance.

Interesting.. I've ended up with a PS4 Pro that turns out to be faulty.. As well as crashing on certain games and apps but not others (won't run Crash N.Sane or Crash 4, some irony in the name there, won't run Disney+/Netflix etc without serious visual glitches (and it also affects the animated ribbon in the background) yet Ratchet and Clank and Browser works perfectly (its on 9.00 now) it also isn't saving the clock and shows an error with the RTC.

Don't think it was before i updated it from 7.51 to 7.55 then 9.00 (it wouldn't do much besides crash which could be due to the faults) so is this a firmware bug or is the Southbridge SoC dead or something?

As well as apparently having a dead APU, RAM and/or Southbridge (i got really unlucky :( bah) and what's concerning is the temperature the Southbridge is actually running at.. it starts getting hotter than all the RAM dies, surely that's not right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back