Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Vahnyyz       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, I've tried the rebuilding and reinstate the current firmware option. I'm gonna park and not do anything and hope red eye saves us all

I've got to ask, so when I open up psproxy it gives me that there's an update to 4.1.5.0, but it won't actually update, is that because there's a beta/alpha out that he's testing?

I would try the suggestions in my other post before worrying, another report on that error I found says after a hard-reset the CE-32875-5 error is from the clock resetting where (for some reason- daylight savings time, corrupt data, etc) the PS4 console can't get the date and time data with the following advice in that case:

Step 1: Connect the PS4 system to the Internet.

Step 2: Go to [Settings] > [Date and Time Settings] > [Set Using Internet] and select [Set Now].

Step 3: If the error occurs again, contact SCEA for additional technical support.

Give those things a try first, if no luck tomorrow I'll ask our resident console repair guru to check this thread out ;)
this should fix the problem......however when you select set now the ps4 wants you to update the firmware. any way we can get around this?

Some have managed to get PSProxy working on 4.05/4.06, so hopefully a new version or fix for it will come for everyone else... when exactly is the question at the moment. :unsure:

@PSXHAX At the moment none of my games are working. I have reset and reinstalled the software (1.76). still get the error. I have disabled:
Code:
post.net.playstation.net
get.net.playstation.net
fus01.ps4.update.playstation.net
feu01.ps4.update.playstation.net
deu01.ps4.update.playstation.net
ps4updptl.eu.np.community.playstation.net
tmdb.np.dl.playstation.net
themis.dl.playstation.net
sf.api.np.km.playstation.net
asm.np.community.playstation.net
artcdnsecure.ribob01.net
api-p014.ribob01.net
apicdn-p014.ribob01.net
t-prof.np.community.playstation.net
ps4updptl.eu.np.community.playstation.net
ps4.updptl.sp-int.community.playstation.net
ps4updptl.jp.sp-int.community.playstation.net
ps4-eb.ww.np.dl.playstation.net
ps4-eb.ww.np.dl.playstation.net
on my router and loaded the game and continued to update firmware hoping it would let me load the game since it gave me a network error, nope. so im pretty much stuck since it does look like a time and date error.

I also went to the time and date to set online and it set it but said it needed an update to connect to psn. so the time and date are correct. set on auto not manual.

I also tried out the new proxy and that didnt work either. I would also like to mention that i do get a certificate error and changing my router settings did not help.

That is where im at as of now. any help will be appreciated.

I'm suspecting even though you manually set the date/time that by not being able to connect to PSN on 1.76 that something is still not synced properly.

At least you gave the PSProxy bypass a shot, until there is a universally confirmed PSProxy fix (not just for some on 4.05/4.06) I'm not sure what else to recommend... the only choices I see at the moment are waiting it out or (gasp) updating the OFW offline. :confused:

I'm suspecting even though you manually set the date/time that by not being able to connect to PSN on 1.76 that something is still not synced properly.

At least you gave the PSProxy bypass a shot, until there is a universally confirmed PSProxy fix (not just for some on 4.05/4.06) I'm not sure what else to recommend... the only choices I see at the moment are waiting it out or (gasp) updating the OFW offline. :confused:
I set the date and time online.....at least it sets on the PS4 with a warning to update that's why I blocked the updates to see if it would let me bypass it. But I guess I'll just wait I'm not updating it I have a ps3 I can play with while I wait. :whistle:

Also when I go to boot the game it loads for a quick second then stops due to the date and time check...... I wonder if anyone else knows how to disable the check? Or how/where to spoof it

@PSXHAX I talked to the guy that I purchased mine from and he said he reballed it...... it is still on 1.76 and I can use playground but as far as games I still get the error.... why would a reball cause a date and time issue?

I know nothing about how this all works, but if on the PS4 you can "redirect" traffic when going to the user-manual why can't the same traffic be redirected to a "fake" site to set time and date? like instead of wherever it's trying to go it goes to pool.ntp.org which is what I use for all my PCs and stuff anyway, it's a legit time system that is used by military and stuff from all over the world...

again I know nothing about how redirects or anything works, and if I had the ability to look at the traffic I'd see if it would do anything.

@PSXHAX I talked to the guy that I purchased mine from and he said he reballed it...... it is still on 1.76 and I can use playground but as far as games I still get the error.... why would a reball cause a date and time issue?
Besides taking into account what I posted HERE, that's a really good question. :unsure:

Who might have an idea on why a reball would cause a date/time issue would be @racer0018 as he's done a ton of them on PS3 so may have experienced a similar issue before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back