Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Ragz The King       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragz The King

Contributor
Verified
I've had my JB PS4 PRO on GoldHen 9.00 for damn near a year I think. All has been fine except for the last two months. Before i would have no problem with anything, now everytime I boot the console & go to the exploit page i'm hit with a WV-33898-1 error.

So i back out and check network settings and it says i'm still connected to the wifi but the frequency, ip address etc are blank. So then I try to either test connection (which locks me on that screen unable to go back or forward) or setup a new connection, which after choosing wifi or LAN it locks me there and just forever loads.

The only thing I can do is hold the ps button to either restart or turn off. And everytime i do one of the two, the system takes noticably longer to turn off / restart followed by 3 beeps.

And the cycle loops... I haven't updated, touched or done anything to warrent this. Please help

How about try rebuild database?
I ain't an expert but maybe this will help

Edit: Alright so searched about the code and Sony says that ur URL is wrong maybe try another or try clearing the browsers cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back