Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter lil0uuu       84      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope 4.55 is cracked soon (quite likely, according to the recent "to be released next month"stuff) so that we can install them on the external HDD like we could do forever with the Xbox One.

As far as I know the PS4 requests for at least the latest installed OFW after replacing an internal HDD.

Means, if you change the internal HDD when having 4.05 installed, the console is going to request for 4.05 or newer

btw. i found some info as far as the biggest drive you can use, which is 8tb. when you plug it in and let the PS4 format it will in fact use it as one big drive (not the for-mentioned concept of having to have it in 3 partitions and 1 extended). if you want to use the ext hd as extended storage and be able to install packages and run them from the external, of course this is only AVAILABLE on 4.5 fw - but that is close to being released now

here is the video on how to use a new 8tb external HD

Hope this helps some people. I know when the 4.5 exploit is released i'll be using mine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back