Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter mhsimon9999       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mhsimon9999

Contributor
I got the game and the update file from the group AUGETY. The files which were installed are titled as follows:
  • Ghostbusters.The.Video.Game.Remastered.MULTi.PS4-AUGETY
  • Ghostbusters.The.Video.Game.Remastered.MULTi.Update.v1.04.PS4-AUGETY
I am using a Jailbroken PS4 Pro FW 5.05 and using GoldHEN 2.3 exploit. I have installed the base game and the update successfully, but when I launch the game, it shows a CE-40740-5 error message like the image below:

Whats-App-Image-2023-05-24-at-16-59-03.jpg

When I try to launch the game, it shows the error code message (CE-40740-5) and returns me to the PS4 home screen.

Can you please help?

Solution
I believe the base for that requires FW 6.50 and the update requires FW 7.50. You should consider upgrading your firmware to 9.00, which should resolve your issue. I was able to run this title and update on my ps4 pro running FW 9.00
I believe the base for that requires FW 6.50 and the update requires FW 7.50. You should consider upgrading your firmware to 9.00, which should resolve your issue. I was able to run this title and update on my ps4 pro running FW 9.00

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back