PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter DeathRGH       98449       121

g991

Developer
Contributor
Verified
Here is my forge mod.... it has a lot of ghosts research in it!

forge.zip

The forge.elf is a lot of fun!

Load it with jkpatch like so...
Code:
PS4RPC ps4 = new PS4RPC("192.168.1.111");
ps4.Connect();
int pid = ps4.GetProcessList().FindProcess("default_mp.elf", true).pid;
ps4.LoadElf(pid, "forge.elf");
ps4.Disconnect();
DPAD UP - spawn crate
DPAD LEFT - pro mod? haha
DPAD RIGHT - delete a crate
DPAD DOWN - pick up or set down a crate
R1 - toggle noclip

You can shoot a crate and it will delete, they have 1000 health.

kapildevn15

Contributor
@g991 i read in ur earlier post that u love modding.....if u can...can u find offsets for modifying the number of souls in Dark Souls 3 game so that i can level up the character and buy weapons.....let me know please...or else if u can let me know in eboots.bin what exactly i should be searching....thks.

Recent Articles
Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws Arrives on PS VR, VVR Trailer
Those seeking to play VR in VR may want to check out Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws, which is now available for PlayStation VR alongside a PSVR launch trailer video of the comedic...
Stickman Zombie Attack PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by Med33
After a lot of work, I'm announcing Stickman Zombie Attack homebrew game PKG made with Unity for the PS4. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ Thanks to all the beta testers @jwooh, @DEFAULTDNB and @FFTHEWINNER they helped...
Free-to-Play Action RPG Dauntless Slashes Onto PS4 Tomorrow
Reminiscent of Fortnite, the Behemoth-slaying co-op action RPG Dauntless slashes onto PS4 tomorrow, is free-to-play and offers exclusive cosmetic gear for PS Plus members. 😀 Here's more on...
PS4Modding.net: PS4 Cheats and Modding Platform Trainers with Tools
Since the release of PS4 Reaper (debugger and trainer maker) the goal was to gather modders and gamers around one passion. Today we've come along way: 3 Universal Trainers (PC, Android, iOS)...