Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter DeathRGH       138      
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathRGH

Developer
Contributor
As suggested by a few other members, I wanted to create a thread that lists some of the known offsets for ps4 games. It is highly appreciated if you post your offsets below so that they can be added to this post.

Just make sure you submit the offsets along with the game's version and the process name it is using!

Here is an example for the best way of submitting your offsets:
Code:
//default.elf

0x3D3E540 //playerState
0x6CC8 //index
0x3D431B4 //client radar flag (0x00 - scramble uav) || (0x02 - default)
  • Include the process name.
  • List all offsets in hex format.
  • Add a small descripiton if possible.
If you have any wishes or suggestions in terms of sorting the offsets, feel free to let me know down below.

Spoiler: Call of Duty

I can Sticky this for ya, but unless this is moved to the PS4HEN section and you're made a Moderator there you won't be able to edit the OP to keep it updated.

If you have a strong interest in maintaining this, I will do that... let me know. ;)

Oh I didn't think about that...
We will see how it goes, if there are enough people contibuting, you don't want to add everything yourself and you feel like it's a good decision, yeah.

I didn't mean to talk about good or bad api or go off topic. I just thought you hadn't seen the news from the other program and you'd be wondering why no one was commenting here. That was the reason for my comment. Sorry if sounded like i didn't care about this thread or your tool. Obviously i'm waiting for it as well.

Great thread, I will be posting some offsets and code here soon!
Game modding is what I really love to do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back