PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter DeathRGH       108800       126

DeathRGH

Developer
Contributor
Verified
As suggested by a few other members, I wanted to create a thread that lists some of the known offsets for ps4 games. It is highly appreciated if you post your offsets below so that they can be added to this post.

Just make sure you submit the offsets along with the game's version and the process name it is using!

Here is an example for the best way of submitting your offsets:
Code:
//default.elf

0x3D3E540 //playerState
0x6CC8 //index
0x3D431B4 //client radar flag (0x00 - scramble uav) || (0x02 - default)
  • Include the process name.
  • List all offsets in hex format.
  • Add a small descripiton if possible.
If you have any wishes or suggestions in terms of sorting the offsets, feel free to let me know down below.

Spoiler: Call of Duty

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I can Sticky this for ya, but unless this is moved to the PS4HEN section and you're made a Moderator there you won't be able to edit the OP to keep it updated.

If you have a strong interest in maintaining this, I will do that... let me know. ;)

DeathRGH

Developer
Contributor
Verified
Oh I didn't think about that...
We will see how it goes, if there are enough people contibuting, you don't want to add everything yourself and you feel like it's a good decision, yeah.

Pretinaverse

Contributor
Verified
I didn't mean to talk about good or bad api or go off topic. I just thought you hadn't seen the news from the other program and you'd be wondering why no one was commenting here. That was the reason for my comment. Sorry if sounded like i didn't care about this thread or your tool. Obviously i'm waiting for it as well.

Recent Articles
Mini Motor Racing X Races to PS4 and PlayStation VR Next Week
Next week the arcade-inspired racer Mini Motor Racing X speeds to both PS4 and PlayStation VR on December 17th adding weapons, co-op and classic features including Mini Motor career mode, dozens...
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.01 is Now Live, Don't Update!
It figures Sony wouldn't let the holidays roll by without giving the PlayStation 4 scene a present worthy of regifting, and today following their previous PS4 OFW update comes PS4 System Software...
Resident Evil 3 Returns to PlayStation 4 on April 3rd, 2020
In the footsteps of Resident Evil 2 on PS4 comes Capcom's return to Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3 arriving on PlayStation 4 next April 3rd, 2020! 🦝 Here are some RE3 PS4 screenshots alongside...
Sony PlayStation State of Play Live Stream for December 10th, 2019
Today as scheduled Sony held their last PlayStation State of Play December 2019 conference for the year, with a recap of the live stream and video game highlights below for those who missed it...