Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, does anyone of you have Mortal Kombat 11 ver 1.28 CUSA11379 save with stuff unlocked to share?

Thank you in advance.
P.s. Already tried the mod but it is worthless.

@zorropopo - I made it possible to play as Wesker and Wesker Mode Rebecca without having to complete the game on the Switch and was trying to learn how to make PS4 trainers (still can't figure it out).

Its just the same as searching for wear xxx outfit codes, just change the values to wesker mode and boom, you can have just Billy as Wesker and Rebecca remain the same.

Hi, guys.
My hard drive died while playing Last of Us 2. So I'm looking for a finished save-game where I can start at random point. If you have one, could you please export it through Apollo?

Or, if you even don't have a game installed, but your console is >=7.51 (unlike my 5.05 that cannot decrypt this save-game), could you import and then export this save-game?

Put the CUSA10249 folder from .zip to /PS4/SAVEDATA/0000000000000000/ on your usb flash. Import it from USB menu and re-sign, and then from HDD menu "Export save game to Zip" (Apollo puts it to /PS4/EXPORT/).
Anybody?

I played the EU version of Far Cry 6. Is there a way of converting the save to the US version so that I can play the game with the new DLC that was released on that version?

Can I just start the EU version and export the save with save mounter. Then start the US game and import it with save mounter, or is there something else I need to do to convert the save?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back