Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Let me see if i can find it somewhere. I have already completed Thiefs End and Lost Legacy. See the thing is, i have lost some of my saves because of an exploit error that corrupted most of my stuff, and that made me change the hdd to a bigger size since the most of the stuff was corrupted anyways. That means i have to find the old hdd to see if i can extract it, or if it is lost. I will do what i can @qamartheone

@kapildevn16 did you manage to get real names for Ashes Cricket ? If not, have you tried making dummy saves using save mounter v1.5, because I've noticed when you download players and teams from academy on pc version you get extra save files which are bigger in size.

So you can try and create dummy files and then replace them with pc version. Give it a go if possible and if you've not tried it earlier. I will try as well but i am unable to find "Savedata0" folder after mounting saves.

:arrow: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (1.5+2.5) CUSA-05786 100% Save

Mounted with PS4 Save Mounter
KingdomHearts2Save.rar (6.6 MB)

Game Notes:
Due to how KH save system works, the SaveFile has (3) In-game saves.

Slot 1: Standard mode - Clear Save, Ultima Weapon, All Post game content complete, Journal 100%, All Synthesis, *Gummi routes and blueprints required for trophies are complete*
Slot 2: Standard mode - Save right before end game battle, Ultima Weapon, journal 96% complete, post game content not completed (obviously)
Slot 3: CRITICAL mode - Clear Save, Ultima, All Secret Endings, All Post game content complete, Journal 100%, All Synthesis, MODDED stats, very high STR, MAGIC, DEF, EXTRA ACCESSORY SLOTS

I can confirm using Slot 3, will net you the Critical and Proud trophies if you need them. Just complete the end game battle again and it will pop after credits. Journal trophies *should* unlock when visiting the journal categories individually. Not sure how gummies will work, maybe try hoping into a route / the editor on the corresponding save slot. Good luck!

I also have:
  • Bloodborne CUSA-00207 100% All trophy save, All DLC 100% and trophy
  • God Of War CUSA-07410 100% All trophy save, Spartan Difficulty
  • Shadow of the Colossus CUSA-08809 100% Trophy save, Hard+3 Save, All Items, Swords / Time attacks etc
I will look into mounting these if anyone wants them :)

:arrow: Shadow of the Colossus CUSA-08809 100% Save

Mounted with PS4 Save Mounter
ShadowOfTheColossusSave.rar (6 KB)

Game Notes:
  • Hard+3
  • Max Stats
  • All Collossi Defeated
  • All Items
  • All Coins
  • All Swords / Time attacks etc
  • All Trophies
Thats all, off the top of my head. I decided to upload this one following my last post because I'd like someone to test it. Mounting it was a bit interesting as in PS4 Save Mounter's search it netted two different categories for Shadow of the Colossus.

SAVEDATA0ShadowProfile0
and
SAVEDATA0ShadowProgress0

The profile data being a smaller file, of the same name when I mounted them both (separately) and viewed via FTP. I am unsure if both of these files are required. I assume the profile data is local. Therefore, I have extracted the SAVEDATA0ShadowProgress0 and provided it, as this is the search that provided clear game information in PS4 mounter. If anyone downloads, please let me know if it works. I have the Profile0 data ready to be provided if the above alone fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back