Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's in this thread I can check if I saved it in my file archive to mirror, but if it hasn't been posted before here then I definitely wouldn't have it unfortunately.

thanks. I have tried the savegame, but the game does not detect it, I followed all the steps in the Savemounter tutorial for 6.72.

I have 2 versions of AC Origins in FPKG. 1 No Original Key, which I played with and have completed the Savagame. The other version with Key Original, which I have not played. I want to use the Savegame in the version that does have Original Key.

I first mounted the Savegame with PS4Savemounter and made the backup. Then I uninstall the game and restart the PS4, I install the Game with Original Key and do the whole process again with PS4Savemounter, but it does not detect the Saved Game.

Sorry for my English, but I hope you can help me.

Not sure about original key. My save is from the fake pkg and should work with it. You just need to create a dummy save first (by playing the game a little to get the autosave created) and then mount it and replace it with mine.

brother I tried your save game from assassins creed origins but it didn't work ... replace the file but the game was the same ... can you explain in video how you did the procedure? I tried to create a new game and even then I was unsuccessful it doesn't work for me help me

@samyaditya
help me bro

The problem is the FPKG Key. needs to share a Savegame with the Original Key AC Origins.

Can someone pass me a completed AC Origins Savegame? containing the Original Keystone, for use with PS4Savemouter. My Savegame got damaged and I want to start New Game +.
Thank you

Hello Everyone.
I would like to ask for Middle earth shadow of war game save. The ID is CUSA04402. Mainly with max money/gems/skill points from the beginning of the game.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back