Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter hejran7       386      
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, any save of Resident Evil Origins collection with the completed wesker mode? The one I found in this thread is expired.

@qamartheone
This has nothing to do with my friend, because I've already put saves in games with high fw. It should work but I think the savegame that is here in the post was for the USA version CUSA08966 and my CUSA is EUR CUSA09175, I needed a savegame for my CUSA to test it but I can't find it anywhere.

Hey!, will any of you have a save data backup of CUSA02882 Resident Evil Origins Collection, which was uploaded to this thread last year? Because unfortunately the link is currently dead.

And the reason for the mention is that @kirin211019 requested the save and @FateNightroad shared it, sorry for my insistence and bad english.

@zorropopo I added a mirror for that file to the original post HERE now.

For future requests (from you or anyone else) simply link to the exact post of the file you're seeking or provide the exact file name with the extension (.rar, .zip, etc) and I'll check my offline database for them as time permits.

In this example, the post link would be:
Code:
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-game-saves-repository-discussion.6115/post-172889
Or the file name would be:
Code:
CUSA02882.rar
Either one of those will be fine to help me search for it.

Please i want to share some of my modded saves EX elden ring and borderlands 2 with modded character and weapons, but how i can share my saves without use save mounter? i want the people just download and copy to their consoles...

Hi does any have save for GOW CUSA-07410? i beat the game while ago but i lost my own saves and now i want to start new game plus before the release of Ragnarock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back