Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 4, 2018 at 5:30 AM       218      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the 4.55 PS4 Holy Grail release today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex announced HERE that PS4 Homebrew ENabler (HEN) for 4.55 Firmware is now released with the latest version linked below. :love:

Download: ps4-hen-vtx.bin (Latest Version) / Releases / GIT

While deimei1430 reports that "VTXHEN is more stable I don't get any hang or random shutdown," Valenroy also confirms that "installation to external HDD is still not possible yet."

PS4 developer VVildCard777 made available DumpFile455, and @stooged also shared some related PlayStation 4 updates today, including Ps4_Serve2_v1_5.apk and usb_455_vr_hen.zip updated with XVortex 4.55 HEN + Update Blocker and added the modded HEN with VR Enable mod.

Making rounds on Twitter of interest today as well:

Download: MODULES BY SEXI BURT.rar (2.18 GB)
Download: 3.70.rar (114.23 MB)
PS4 HEN VTX Homebrew Enabler for PS4 4.55 by XVortex Arrives.jpg

Comments

Just hard format or?? I not new in scene i want to update realy safe

New firware 4.01 wont work anymore i need ftp payload to delete it. Wil 4.05 ex0loit works for the 4.07? Or ?

@XVortex Hi man, thanks a lot for your work! If I put the ps4 into rest mode, will I have to open the xvortexhen from the browser again? Or its happens only when full shutdown? Thank you!

You know that the PS4 Webkit Exploit doesn’t work reliable in all cases. I don’t think that this is a matter of the starting point, but a matter of the browser that stops the process when starting (memory full) so that a crash occur.

For that reason I have here the solution for you ALL!

1. Use one of the Exploit-Hacking pages via the PS4 browser. Or use the user-manual.
2. When the Exploit page appears and the blue circle rotates, wait 2 seconds and quickly press the PS button on your controller.
3. After 5 seconds you should receive a message that the hack was activated successfully.
4. If the message doesn’t appear, restart the browser and repeat the issues 1 -2. The perfect timing is very important here. 2 – 2,5 seconds should work most of the time.

I tried this 25 times on my PS4-Pro. And 23 times it worked immediately. No more crashes! In the two cases when it failed my timing wasn’t perfect.

Great, isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back