Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter plutonicarch       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

plutonicarch

Contributor
Hello,

I have an original launch PS4 with me and it is an IDU model that I have successfully jailbroken. The jailbreak was meant to turn off the IDU mode. After I have set the IDU Mode to off, it seems like it is completely off after I have updated the System Software to the latest version.

However, I have a problem with the WiFi and Bluetooth randomly disconnecting. This leads to DUALSHOCK disconnecting from the console and WiFi suddenly stops working, even though I have a signal strength of 100%.

Please help me with this. I am fairly new to the PSXHAX community. Thank you.

PS. I also notice that the DUALSHOCK 4 controllers do not work when it is connected physically to the system. This happens at random as well.

ALSO NOTE: This problem suddenly stops when I restart the console; however, there have been a few cases where this would not work after a full system restart.

Could it be your router? maybe reboot that and change the channel to a less busy one, it may not be related as i know you mention Bluetooth as well, check for any nearby interference from other wifi or bluetooth items like Echo dots etc.

Had a similar issue on 9.00. IDU often panics when you jailbreak, the console won't even take the dualshock on safe mode in my case. I just fixed this issue (still testing it).

You might need to go back to IDU once more. Can confirm your dualshock bt address issue it does happen. Wi-Fi works fine but it will constantly look for his url (disk or network).

Edit: It can be fixed if your database is backed, just restore defaults from recovery with another controller (another bt address). My guess is that the chipset is getting some ota's. Then again that fixed the instability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back