Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my PS4Reaper, PS4Reaper Multitrainer and recent PS4 DroidTrainer releases, I now present to you PS4 iTrainer which is the iOS edition.

As its name suggests, it is a PS4 cheat loader for IOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod..) that can handle all PlayStation 4 game trainers made by PS4Reaper (206 trainers at the moment of writing and more are coming).

Download: PS4iTrainer.ipa (6.67 MB - for use with Cydia Impactor) / PS4iTrainer(JB).ipa (6.89 MB - for some JB phone may not work on stock)

This tool should work on jailbroken and stock version without problem. For the stock version use Cydia Impactor to install (the tool is in early stage for support and bug report please join the PS4 Game Modding Community Discord.

PS: This tool can be used online or offline.

Big thanks for tester @Dankzor & @lllccc

How to use it:
  1. At first launch update trainer list for offline use (trainer will be stored in your internal storage)
  2. Make sure your PS4 IP match the one in th app
  3. Inject Hen then WebRTE (use binloader or original on your PS4 side)

PS4 iTrainer Game Cheats on IOS (Online & Offline) by Shiningami.jpg

4. Now click on offline or online (the app will auto detect your CUSA and if a trainer is available it will show) if you don't find your CUSA, don't worry just search by name (trainer with different CUSA will work if it have the same version)

PS4 iTrainer Game Cheats on IOS (Online & Offline) by Shiningami 2.jpg

Comments

I think it means the app has been revoked.
I got it from the link you provided. It’s what I was talking about earlier. (If you remember it was a while ago)

@barelynotlegal it only updates the trainer list and data not app function see it like minor update for major update you need to reinstall the app for new version
but if i ever make a major update it will be announced ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back