Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Nov 7, 2018 at 9:12 PM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my previous PlayStation 4 trainers (Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3 and NIOH) I started working on a Custom RTE tool and ended up making PS4 Game Breaker (a private tool used by PS4 Source community modders)... but still, it doesn't suit my needs because the lack of a good cheat data structure.

So again I took the time needed to do it and here we are releasing my new tool PS4 REAPER!

Download: PS4 Reaper Beta2.zip (50.4 MB) / PS4Reaper Multitrainer / PS4 Reaper Open Beta Discord

PS4 Reaper is a kind of swiss knife for game modders, it include a multitude of debugging and RTE tools and also save and load mod as custom trainer format.

A special thanks goes to Golden (aka @g991) for PS4Debug.

PS4Reaper PS4 RTE, Debugger and Trainer Maker by Shiningami.jpg

This tool should help people make more advance cheat and share them with the community. The tool is still in early state (beta) and may contain bugs, so your feedback is important to enhance it.

You can find some tutorials below:

PS4Reaper-Part 1-UI; payload injection & connection (English)
PS4Reaper Scanner Memviewer (Eng)
PS4Reaper Debugger disassembler and code cave (Eng)
For help and bug report join PS4 Reaper Discord.

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back