Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ps4hk       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.

ps4hk

Contributor
Hi All,
I'm new in here , but reading any news from time to time.... my ps4 is still in the box and frozen at 2.XX firmware version. :) ..I'd like to know how far are we before getting a ps4 jailbroken?

Another question is : is it better stay on 3.55 or update to 4.00 ?

Thanks a lot.

Im on 3.55 and not got a GF with a spare PS4 ive not played it in ages and am bored sh1tless waiting for it. In no way is that in disrepect to the person who cracks it, but does anyone feel like they are watching the same crap in the shoutbox that is meaningless dribble and people faking that they have hit the holy grail and JB the PS4. LoL.

:)

Im on 3.55 and not got a GF with a spare PS4 ive not played it in ages and am bored sh1tless waiting for it. In no way is that in disrepect to the person who cracks it, but does anyone feel like they are watching the same crap in the shoutbox that is meaningless dribble and people faking that they have hit the holy grail and JB the PS4. LoL.

:)
Welcome to the PS4 scene! :LOL:

Off-topic, your name reminded me of good 'ol Bleem!.. anyone else remember all the drama it caused back then? :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back