Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Wultra       89      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello world
i want become a playstation developer can you guide me !
And show me the path or the way to it !
thanks
Not that simple at all. You have to find your own path, I did when I was 9 years old I installed Homebrew channel on my Wii and started my path. After that I did my own research and became a developer. Also on this site just tell @PSXHAX you are a developer he will make you one whether you are or aren't.

After a lot of years of solo work I finally decided to work with developers at Elite Electronics Josh and Death to learn and make more (I don't recommend you go straight to developing or join a team you might get confused, understand the basics first even if you think you know them review them). Again no one can guide your path make your own.

Not that simple at all. You have to find your own path, I did when I was 9 years old I installed Homebrew channel on my Wii and started my path. After that I did my own research and became a developer. Also on this site just tell @PSXHAX you are a developer he will make you one whether you are or aren't.

After a lot of years of solo work I finally decided to work with developers at Elite Electronics Josh and Death to learn and make more (I don't recommend you go straight to developing or join a team you might get confused, understand the basics first even if you think you know them review them). Again no one can guide your path make your own.

Thanks for the advise
By the way i am math student in the third year am préparing my license certificate and i know some programming language like c c++ python and some java i just miss something to have the ability to learn with my own

Thanks for the advise
By the way i am math student in the third year am préparing my license certificate and i know some programming language like c c++ python and some java i just miss something to have the ability to learn with my own

That's cool :D
I know a lot of code as well, although knowing code doesn't mean you can do this straight away. I know C++ and .NET (Not something to brag about I know). I barely use code in my projects and they still turn out to be great.

Google is your friend. I think if I E3 Flashed my PS3 at 13 years of age you can do a lot more at maybe 18 or 19 (idk how old you are) years of age. The reason I have drive is because hacking and developing was in my childhood. Bricking my Wii was part of my childhood. You seem good off so don't ruin your life with this.

If you wanna do this in your free time you need to make sure your job never finds out you do this or you could get fired. It's risky you really need to think about it. :p

That's cool :D
I know a lot of code as well, although knowing code doesn't mean you can do this straight away. I know C++ and .NET (Not something to brag about I know). I barely use code in my projects and they still turn out to be great.

Google is your friend. I think if I E3 Flashed my PS3 at 13 years of age you can do a lot more at maybe 18 or 19 (idk how old you are) years of age. The reason I have drive is because hacking and developing was in my childhood. Bricking my Wii was part of my childhood. You seem good off so don't ruin your life with this.

If you wanna do this in your free time you need to make sure your job never finds out you do this or you could get fired. It's risky you really need to think about it. :p
I will be 23 year in the 24/12/2016
And thanks for your advice

I'd like to ask, considering all the recent revelations we've had (Xmas, New Year, etc.):

a) How are we on the JB scene right now? Bad, Fine, Good?

b) Is there something to be revealed soon that may be significant?

That's it thanks for replying.

I'd like to ask, considering all the recent revelations we've had (Xmas, New Year, etc.):

a) How are we on the JB scene right now? Bad, Fine, Good?

b) Is there something to be revealed soon that may be significant?

That's it thanks for replying.

A) Bad, mostly depends on opinions though.

B) Not that we know of, best is kernel or linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back