Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 19, 2017 at 7:13 AM       62      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his recent PS4 5.00 OFW Kernel Bug & Webkit Exploit announcement, PlayStation 4 developer qwertyoruiopz has now confirmed he's achieved PS4 kernel code exec on PS4 System Software 5.00! :ninja:

To quote from Zer0xFF's comment on Twitter: "Assuming the new kexploit, That should help in finding a way to trigger the previous one as well, right?"

And qwertyoruiopz's response, to quote: "Indeed."

PS4 Kernel Code Exec Achieved by Qwertyoruiopz on 5.00 Firmware 2.jpgAs usual, below are some related Tweets and here's to hoping qwertyoruiopz passes along the necessary details to other developers on the PS4 userland / kernel exploit findings if he doesn't plan to release them himself so that someone can bring the public PS4 scene out of the 1.76 era finally. <3

Thanks to @hyndrid for the news tip in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! (y)
PS4 Kernel Code Exec Achieved by Qwertyoruiopz on 5.00 Firmware!.jpg

PS4 Kernel Code Exec Achieved by Qwertyoruiopz on 5.00 Firmware 2.jpg

Comments

Exploit successful executed by QWERTY.
5.00 WebKit
5.00 Kexploit.

Its mean 5.00 jail broken by qwerty
I don't know if you are old enough in this forum, but let me explain to you. Do you remember when qwertyuiop called us "Jailbreak Beggars" ? That is what I was referring to. You just don't learn! He won't release anything! He's just a boy craving for attention. Expect something that comes from guys like Specter, Zecoxao or Flat_z! They are the real deal! Peace
No, rebug team members also said, only he & flatz r currently working on ps4 kernel, is there any progress done by other devs, Big Nooo !!!!

He is hard worker as flatz said cturt was, now qwerty continue his work from 1.76 to 5.00;

Lots of Dev recognized his work; What will tomorrow bring something special to the scene, who's know ??

I personally do not think this exploit will be made public, or even more if it comes out homebrew loader, to choose backup and boot backup...

OK.. I can wait a little more.. But when new God Of War and Red Ded Redemption release the time is over ! ;>
God of War is the only exclusive PS4 game that I would like to play.

If qwertyop still hides his tiny e-peen then maybe I'll purchase the game... but not sure. I have tons on warez on my ##, most all PS4 games with better GFX, framerates and with a few second loading times.

That PS4 will end as the PS VITA, maybe jailbreaked in the end of its life's cycle (the PS5 will be released in one year or two maximum ?), but who wants to play old games on outdated hardware ?

That PS4 will end as the PS VITA, maybe jailbreaked in the end of its life's cycle (the PS5 will be released in one year or two maximum ?), but who wants to play old games on outdated hardware ?

Retro games still have fanbase albeit small. Nintendo even rereleased super famicom or whatever. Pretty sure some people still want games that are just one generation behind. Not everyone is visual/graphic wh0re.

Why not it is his hard work and when he want sell i understand that, for one Mio or 500000, but i don't think so he wait for the ultimative dev moment, as qwertyoruiopz Post 4.50 exp... i was buy 6 ps4 one is on Firmware 1.76 chu 1000 4.50 chu-1004 2x Limit Edition chu-1216b 1x pro

i trust him 100% but when he don't release anything i respect that, lets donate before Sony business with him haa haaa, and not forgot the another hard working devs hydrogen, zera T, Flatz, Redeye, Spec... unlimited respect for all genius devs and psxhax!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back