Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard released a PS4OfflineAccountActivator and now he's made available via Twitter a PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI for those like me who prefer using a Graphical User Interface. :)

Download: PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master_v5.05.zip (5.05 Branch) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe - 30.5 KB) / ps4debug 1.5.bin / GIT / PS4Debug-LeefulPack.rar (62.53 KB - For 6.72) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe (For 6.72) / GIT Fork by D-Pyro / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_by_GiantPluto.zip (PS4 Offline Account Activator for 6.72) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip (7.02 Fork) by SiliPSX / PS4OfflineAccountActivator702.rar (21 KB - Compiled by PoKeChaR1) / PS4_Offline_Activator_v1.1_for_7.0x_retail.zip (44.2 KB) / PS4OfflineAccountActivator-master.zip for 9.00 (includes PS4OfflineAccountActivator.exe and libdebug.dll) by charlyzard

:arrow: PS4 Web Activator: PS4 Offline Account Activator Reimplementation by Sleirsgoevy

From the README.md: PS4OfflineAccountActivator

Activates PSN account on jailbroken PS4 allowing you to export save data to USB among other things. The offsets are for 5.05 fw version.

Requires ps4debug to compile.

Notes & Warnings

It's better to use this program on a new account. If you use it on an old account (with saves and trophies) you'll encounter these problems:
  1. You won't be able to use your old save files easily (the ones created before activation). They'll show as broken. Maybe you can recover them with Playstation-4-Save-Mounter.
  2. You'll have to delete your trophies (via FTP) because they will be signed with the unactivated account and all the games you try to launch will error out.
I repeat, I recommend to use a fresh console account for the activation, but do as you wish...

How to use
  1. Launch ps4debug on your PS4
  2. Launch this program on your computer
  3. Type in your PS4 IP address and click Connect
  4. Click Get Users
  5. Type the account id you want to activate on the proper text box. You can get your account id from the folder name of an exported save
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).png

6. Click Set Id & Activate​
7. Click Get Users again to check if it was changed properly​
8. If you used an old account with trophies then fix the problems in the Notes & Warnings section​

Credits

Made by barthen.

Thanks to jogolden for the great ps4debug and to all the PS4 scene for making this possible.
PS4 JAILBREAK PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI via seanp2500
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen).jpg

Comments

Hi.
I tried this program with a new account created in my console. I think I got it right and I can use the "backup savegames to usb" option in the settings.

But I have a question. On this account, modified with PS4OfflineAccountActivator, a golden star appeared next to my trophy icon, and I can't see the trophies I earned because it tells me that I have to connect the console to the internet.

In my old account, the one I always used (with no saving to usb option), I had no star, and I can open my trophy list with no problem.

Does PS4OfflineAccountActivator disable the trophies? Again, this is in a newly created account as recommended, not my older one as app creator said it would corrupt both the saves and the trophies, so it was better to create a new account on the console.

This is perfectly normal and happens to everyone when they are using an activated profile.

Just select 'View Trophy Information Saved on PS4" to see your trophies.

Just curious... I finally did the activation. So user1 is now an activated account. I dont have I internet connection turn on... I load up hen through your v1.4. Games saves seem to work! But I cant see trophies. I go up to the trophy icon (yes it has a small golden one beside it.) But when I click on "view trophy information on saved on ps4" it hangs for awhile and then I get an np error?

@stripnwild see posts #41 & #42 above yours. :D thats normal with an activated profile.

So did it all go well? Have you tried one of the games to see if the save stll loads with it. Also, and this might be a bit more difficult, try and earn a trophy for one of the games. If the saves work and you can earn a trophy then all is well and there is no corruption. :)

@Leeful Yep i read those posts.... games start (and load from saves) and I earned a trophy in a game etc.... but when i go up to trophies... it hangs and eventually i get "an error has occurred (NP-32098-2)"

ALSO i noticed this yesterday as well.... WHATEVER game you first select after loading HEN, when it starts to load, I get " "User1 will be logged out of the ps4 because an error has occurred (NP-32091-5)" ?? After it logs you out and then you log back in as "user1" again and go to teh same game it loads fine.

This morning i thought id retest- started up ps4. loaded latest Hen (through your 1.4) clicked on uncharted 4. started to load and then bluescreen with "User1 will be logged out of the ps4 because an error has occurred (NP-32091-5)". The ps4 then logs me out and then i log back into "user1" (only account on the ps4) - then choose uncharted 4 from the xmb again.... and game loads from PREVIOUS save and is fine.

Still if i go up to trophies though, first thing i get is "(connect to the internet) is turned off" followed by "sign in to view.. blah blah blah" but i go to the "view trophy information saved on ps4" BUT every time I do that it hangs for 3 minutes followed by "an error has occurred (NP-32098-2)"

So I cannot view trophies?!! (do you have to have the internet connected once or something?) I never have my internet turned on the ps4 unless im transferring games etc.

It is kinda like it half worked? I notice launching games, it is also a lot slower too!??? But having to always log out and relog back in when you first start up the system, Hen and launch a game isn't great :eek:

@stripnwild I have the internet turned on on my PS4. (remember if you do connect to the internet make sure to use alazif's DNS settings) I dont think that is the problem because I can stil go to my trophies when it is turned off.

It looks like you were unlucky and your trophies have corrupted.
The first thing I would try is to delete /user/home/xxxxxxxx/trophy/db/ trophy_local.db and restart. That will rebuild the trophy database.

If that does not work you will have to also delete the trophy folders for all the games. Thats all the NPWR0xxxx folders in /user/home/xxxxxxxx/trophy/data/ and in /user/trophy/conf/

@Leeful roger that sir...will try tonight! If trophies are deleted ...that won't affect the way the game loads saves would it (as long as my saves are okay trophies are secondary - like it won't corrupt the game itself if the trophies are deleted)?

I'll use PS4-Xplorer 1.19 by Lapy and navigate to /user/home/xxxxxxxx/trophy/db/ trophy_local.db and delete it, then restart - I'll let you know if it worked or not tonight - thanks Leeful!! Appreciate the help :D

Edit - ill try now... ps4 is right beside my workstation lol

K did the above step: I'll use PS4-Xplorer 1.19 by Lapy and navigate to /user/home/xxxxxxxx/trophy/db/ trophy_local.db and delete it, then restart

After restart I was able to launch a game without getting "User1 will be logged out of the ps4 because an error has occurred (NP-32091-5)" which is great!! BUT if i go up to trophies to view them ...i still get "an error has occurred (NP-32098-2)"

So I guess I'll have to try the manual delete the trophy folders for all the games. Thats all the NPWR0xxxx folders in /user/home/xxxxxxxx/trophy/data/ and in /user/trophy/conf/ BEFORE I DO THIS do i also have to redo the first step?

Yes, I would also delete the db again when you delete the NWPR0xxx folders, then reboot.

When you do a reboot after deleting the trophy_local.db the PS4 scans the NWPR0xxx folders to rebuild a new database from the trophy info stored inside those folders.

In theory because there are no more trophy folders it should create a clean but empty trophy_local.db

I would make a backup of the folders just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back