Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 3, 2018 at 12:01 AM       14      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his PS4 GTA V Native Caller / Invoker release last month, PlayStation 4 developer @BISOON has now made available PS4 Orbis Assembler which is an easy to use interface for homebrew devs to generate the bytecode and write it directly to game memory. :D

Download: PS4-Orbis-Assembler-master.zip / GIT

Thanks to MeTheKing for the news tip, and to quote from the README.md file: PS4 Orbis Assembler

Easy to use interface for PS4 orbis assembler using SCE tools to generate the bytecode and write it directly to game memory

Note
  • You need to inject PS4API.BIN if you want to write to the memory
  • No need for ***/GNU tools to be installed.
PS4 Orbis Assembler Interface to Write Code to Memory by BISOON.png

Comments

@MrZex I assume your talking about ps4 not 3, anyways use jkpatch along with any version of memview that golden releases. Make sure you edit your ip first for it to open!

@MrZex in the memview there is a memory map. Simply dump everything named "executeable" and put it together to one file with hxd. To dump it, copy lenght and start of each of the executeable entrys from memory map and save them to a diffrent file each.

Won't probably ever use this as I only pretty much care about the straight backup playing with no extra fluff features but this is good for those who like to go crazy with game code modding on consoles I guess.

@BISOON
If it's any consolation
Cheat Engine does work for the PS3
The PS3 emulator
Heres a pic of Me running PS3 F.E.A.R. 2
And Cheat Engine

iav0qKQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back