Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 13, 2018 at 5:48 PM       31      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months back we saw a PS4 Payload Sender homebrew application from PlayStation 4 developer @AlFaMoDz, and today he's updated it to version 2 via Twitter which currently supports 1.76 / 4.05 / 4.55 OFW on jailbroken consoles followed by PS4 v5.05 support. :love:

Download: PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05 & 4.55!.rar (43.87 MB) / PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05 & 4.55!.rar (Mirror) / PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05 & 4.55, 5.05!.rar (831.58 KB) / PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05 4.55 & 5.05!.rar (33.42 MB)

PayLoad Sender V2:
  • Added support for 4.55
  • The language you select is saved.
  • Minor bugs
  • Code optimization.
Thanks to: @ZeraTron_ @BOLIBICK @[B]PSXHa[plain]xD[/plain]OTcom[/B] @Tusticles

PS4 Payload Sender v2 for 1.76 4.05 4.55 OFW by AlFaMoDz.jpg

Comments

All of these payload sender tools work in a similar way:

>Select your firmware version in the tool
>Check your PS4 IP address from network settings
>Input the IP in the tool
>Click browse the paylod and select any payload that you want to load (it can be Jailbrake payload, It can be Mod menu payload for some game, anything)
>Now on PS4 open web browser and go to a PS4 Webkit Playground website.
For example this one: https://ps4.editzz.net/
>On that website after selecting your firmware click Bin Loader.
>Now you can load/inject your payload. To do this click the Send payload/Inject payload button in the tool.
>Done (Now press the PS button on your controller to minimize the browser)

But remember if you want to play backup games ("back up games") you have to enable HEN before loading other payloads.

To my understanding:

Select your firmware version in the tool
Check your PS4 IP address from PS4's network settings
Copy the IP from PS4 IP address in the tool
Click browse the payload and select 4.55 folder (For an example) and select holygrail.bin
Now on PS4 and open web brwoser and go to a PS4 Webkit Playground website (https://ps4.editzz.net/)
Now You can load/inject your payload. To do this click the Send payload/Inject payload button in the tool.

For example: I click HEN and I am all done and playing the backup games ?

What does Bin Loader and Perma WebBrowser Patch do?

I hope I am not missing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back