Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 15, 2017 at 4:11 AM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an E3 2017 interview via Indonesian blog JagatPlay.com with additional details on Japanese site AV Watch, the President of Sony's Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida said there are no plans to offer a PS4 Pro price drop to PlayStation fans. :cry:

Currently the PS4 Pro is selling for $100 less than Microsoft's upcoming XBox One X console, and from PushSquare.com comes his translated response to quote:

“Do you think it’s too expensive?” Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida quipped when asked about a potential price drop.

“We are very happy with the quality of the games that are playable on the PS4 Pro, and the feedback that we get back from consumers is also really positive. So, we don’t have any plans to change.”

Those interested can check out the video footage below! :oops:
PS4 Pro Price Drop Not Planned per Shuhei Yoshida at E3 2017.jpg

Comments

Thy are simple after our money, that's it! We got our profit: PS4 and PS4 Pro (and Poor) .. Their profit: Getting richer and enjoying their lives.

The PS3 was harder to crack and people did it. The PS4 is an easier task, people will crack it as well, mark my words. Nothing is uncrackable. It's all just a matter of some luck, some skill and time. And the people working on it have all of the above.

The PS3 was harder to crack and people did it. The PS4 is an easier task, people will crack it as well, mark my words. Nothing is uncrackable. It's all just a matter of some luck, some skill and time. And the people working on it have all of the above.

Very true. I just wish they do not play with us and let us know once they are able to crack it and plans to jailbreak it. I am just tired and getting a look at their information about this and that almost getting a jailbreak or something. Its annoying, you know.

Why don't they just keep it to themselves until its time to release that we really wait for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back