Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 5, 2016 at 10:28 PM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayStation Scene developer KanadeEngel tweeted today letting everyone know his freetime for programming will soon be quite limited and as a result he published an archive of PS4, PS Vita, PS3, PSP and Nintendo 3DS scene files including Official Firmware, Custom Firmware and more below!

From Pastebin, to quote: Today i had a "sad" Message to the Users of my Back Up Page yui.bplaced.net

Because i had in the future not anymore the time nor the money to take care about the Scene Files eg. Official released Firmwares / Custom Firmwares and other Scene Files (which are almost 100GB on Data) i will let them expire.

But i made still an Back Up to Mega (don't know how long the Files will be there survive) so take it quickly if you interested in it before it's taken down or take it just from my OneDrive CLoud (which will expire at the 12th May 2016) you can get the files at yui.bplaced.net
- KanadeEngel (https://twitter.com/KanadeEngel)

Download: 3ds bootmemes.zip
Fun test to do at home: O3DS/2DS normally can't boot when shell is closed (or slider/magnet are set). Start+Select+X+hold power bypasses ;)
PlayStation Scene File Archive.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back