Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 / PS5 PKGs.
Today I (@SnakePlissken aka _SnakePlissken1 on X) present to you HAMMER for PS4 and PS5 platforms... a homebrew arcade-style shooter game complete with a demonstration video from my snakeplissken2862 channel on YouTube. 🎯 💯

This work-in-progress release comes following my previous PSFreeDOOM Homebrew Game, playable on PS4 Jailbroken consoles in the PS4Scene and PS5 Hacked consoles in the PS5Scene using the PS5HEN 4.03 PS4 FPKG Enabler, PS5HEN 4.50 PS4 FPKG Enabler, PS5HEN 4.51 PS4 FPKG Enabler or other payloads via the PS5 Kstuff Porting Tool.

Download:
To Do:
  • add the shop button to the pause menu.
Side note: there is a link in the main menu that leads to our developer teams website OuterHeavenGaming.com, however as of today our website is down temporally, and were working on getting it back online, not a biggy tho

First 4 mins of HAMMER on PS4
PS4 PS5 Homebrew HAMMER Arcade Shooter Game by SnakePlissken.png

PS4 PS5 Homebrew HAMMER Arcade Shooter Game by SnakePlissken 2.png

Comments

Wow!! I am excited for this one. Not only does it look like a great way to waste my afternoon I am drawn into the look. The color palettes really take me back. That, plus the fonts and the overall style of all the HUD elements remind me how much I truly miss the days of the Sega Dreamcast.

There was always something soothing about the bright bold smooth style they used back then. It makes me feel young again. I simply cannot wait to try this out. Thank you!

@capndocky remember crazy taxi, that was a good game for dreamcast, unless its been a hundred years since i played crazy taxi: i think i get the same feel in terms of graphics.

in other news i am thinking of replacing hammer player model with duke nukem, and the agent enemies with aliens, and the world with something that reflects LA a bit more. and just rebrand the game as "Duke's Hammer" , we are actually half way done with this update i speak of when it comes to adding this duke stuff. i hope people like it.

Back