Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter irefuse       Start date Nov 1, 2018 at 7:33 AM       76      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a small PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for @flatz's previously released PlayStation 4 PKG Installer.

It is cross-platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS) based on Electron with Node.js Express server and does not require any dependencies.

Download: PS4 Remote PKG Sender / GIT

Also you can use GitHub issues for bugs and features.

PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for Installing Packages by Irefuse.jpg

Comments

it works but the transferred time for a file 40GB it takes 14 hours from Synology NAS to PS4. My PS4 connected over wifi 5GHZ and my NAS connected over Lan.

@boonsiewhonda
I am sure you dont need a tutorial.

on PS4:
  • start HEN V1.8
  • start remote installer PKG
on PC:
  • start the exe
  • insert local IP address - IP from your pc
  • insert IP from PS4
  • choose the PKG from your PC
  • send

I can not install crash, please help, I have tried several times, and everything is fine the game comes out in the play downloads, but it comes out in 2 parts, and whenever the first part is going to be installed, it gets damaged and goes "no could be installed"

Yeah I get the same thing with Outlast 2, the download slows down when it's almost done and the the download stucks at 100% saying "not could be installed" with the error ce-36441-8, it's strange because with the YouTube app didn't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back