Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter irefuse       Start date Nov 1, 2018 at 7:33 AM       76      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

I have tried this one after trying the other pkg sender 1.2, had luck once over wifi then tried LAN and no luck, then cant get it to work again :(

tried this one, it auto detected ip addresses, entered ps4 ip, changed my lan port to what it had set 9999. selected my pkg (gta5) and then hit send, had package installer open on ps4 and nothing seems to happen, before i used to get a json error (web test worked fine), now i get no error, web link test works, but seems nothing is happening on the PS4.

i see in the video that you have to wait, im assuming the same, but how long is this wait, is it the time it takes to send over the full pkg file size been 41gb so is that the delay?

maybe stupid question but does the ps4 have to be on your router as the guides ive used have been from wifi to ps4 wifi or share wifi to lan on laptop but it gets ip address but no network or internet connection?

would it be easier to just plug it into my router and have my laptop using lan too direct to my router?

i dont understand why i was able to do the last of us using the other sender but now i cant send anything using that and this

If you have no logs at all that means that the request never arrives at the ps4. Make sure you have your ps4 in the same network.

Have the ps4 pkg sender open before you send anything into to the ps4.
After you send the pkg you should at least see some kind of logs (at least in irefuse's version).

And yes, same network means connected by the same router (gateway) so all devices are connected somehow. You may try it with a direct connection to your pc also if this still fails.

@Gkiokan
this is best SW for upload fpkg.
and speed is ok.
just one little thing to make the program perfect, and this is to add some queue.
but to install one by one fpkg. not 3 at once as in psn download.
I hope the advice is acceptable.

As I've understand some ppl have still problems and technical problems in using senders. I will also add a How-to and FAQ to my version, maybe a troubleshooter, too.

Any new Ideas and suggestions are welcome. The queue handler is already in progress.

Here are some preview screenshots on the current state. Once the install process is working with the Task Manager, I will release a first version.

Current features:
  • A little design update
  • Access Application Options though Tray Icon
  • Select server application (currently only express is supported, more soon)
  • Server doesn't quit when windows are closed (so it can be run in background)
  • Load all PKG files in base path from the configured Server settings
  • Serve all files correctly
  • Check served files with one click
  • Handle server process (start, stop, restart)
  • Download flatZ PS4 Package Installer fpkg through the Menu (no need to search for it)
Next Steps:
  • Prepare Queue
  • Send single / multiple install requests (if flatz package installer supports this, this should be easy. If not, the queue could be run automatically)
  • Dynamic Task Manager with Task Status
  • Issue handler on install errors

77c534d2-6f76-c348-8483-3ca8d40ee5ca.png

45e3f99d-32ca-b144-8b50-9a2c0293cf49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back