Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter irefuse       Start date Nov 1, 2018 at 7:33 AM       76      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a small PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for @flatz's previously released PlayStation 4 PKG Installer.

It is cross-platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS) based on Electron with Node.js Express server and does not require any dependencies.

Download: PS4 Remote PKG Sender / GIT

Also you can use GitHub issues for bugs and features.

PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for Installing Packages by Irefuse.jpg

Comments

@Frost90 your port is busy by another process. try to change it after error or try run the app with administrative privileges.

I added a static IP to the PS4 and use that IP in Remote Package PKG Sender GUI and IT worked like charm! SUPER FAST INSTALLATIONS!!! best of all I PS4 stays offline <3

I got you. OK. Do you have an idea for me to installing miltiple PKGs in the easiest and fastest way? (if I let it install two pkgs in parallel it reduces from 100MB\s (for one) to 40MB\s (for two). Thanks @irefuse

Is there a 4.55 version of PS4 Package Sender? I have a PS4 stuck on 4.55 due to wrong blu-ray board. I've tried multiple times to get PS4 Package Sender to work but always get a json error. Was just curious if there was ever a 4.55 version.

hello, @irefuse I just got a ps4 I was able to use the exploit and install pks via USB but I can't get the remote pkg installer to work with any app around.

Idk what I'm doing wrong, but in yours, it throws me the same error as the ones above.
Code:
FAILED JSON
{"type":"direct","packages":"http://....:8080/ ...etc
and the test sends me to save a copy of the pkg file.

can you help me, please?

Thanks for the tool finally no extra server or external hard drive just to install pkgs.

On the first 3-4 send processes I also got the "FAILED JSON" error message, but after moving one pkg and the tool to the same hard drive and clicking "CHANGE PORT" it worked even for the other pkgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back