Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 16, 2017 at 2:54 AM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooter fans can rejoice as Drawn To Death for PS4 will be hitting PlayStation Plus for free to members as part of April's PS Plus game updates! :D

According to Video Game Designer / Director David Jaffe, Drawn To Death will debut this April 4th offering six playable fighters, over-the-top weapons and more.

Here are highlights of the upcoming PlayStation 4 game's key features, as follows:
  • Unconventional Combat - Combining each character’s unique arsenal of weapons with deep gameplay mechanics, Drawn to Death blurs the lines of a nuanced fighting game with the action of a competitive shooter.
  • Show Your Skill - Players can level up characters by completing specific challenges.
  • Solo and Team Play - Players will be able to face off in free-for-all and team based modes. Play with friends, or against the world.
  • Extraordinary Visuals - The frenetic, pencil-sketch visuals add to the game’s in-your-face combat.
PS4 Shooter Drawn To Death Hits PlayStation Plus for Free This April.jpg

Comments

I'd recommend starting one in the PS4 help section by clicking HERE to start a new thread, or did you want me to create it (you should have permission to), if so I'll do it ;)

My PS4 is sitting in the closet collecting dust, but I might get back into it when backup games work although my hardcore gaming days are long gone.
If you do you better add me so we can play and i can hear your seductive voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back