Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 8, 2018 at 12:49 AM       76      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we received word from both MODRuLeZ and Mangekyou222 of PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE's latest work... a PS4 Theme Creator released on Twitter complete with a Custom PS4 Themes Tutorial video from his YouTube Channel! :love:

Download: PS4 Theme Creator.zip (11.8 MB) / PS4 Theme Creator 1.1.zip (11.5 MB) via MODDEDWARFARE with PS4 Themes & System Icons / Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.2.rar (588.62 MB) / Fake_PKG_Tools_v1.3.rar (583.27 MB) via cfwprophet / PS4 Theme Creator 1.2.zip (28.7 MB)

Custom PS4 Themes Tutorial (4.55/4.05 Jailbreak)

How to make your own custom themes on a Jailbroken PS4 using PS4 theme creator.

PS4 Custom Dynamic Theme Proof-Of-Concept via SanadskYoutube
Download: We are ghosts Theme PS4.pkg (7.8 MB)
PS4 Theme Creator to Build Custom Themes by MODDED WARFARE!.jpg

Comments

So then how are some custom themes persistent and not others? I'm pretty sure my Nier theme is custom but it's persistent, unless there was a dynamic Nier theme released and that's what it is

not sure what your referring to as persistent custom themes. i havent seen any at all. i've asked two devs already because i made a theme sometime ago. my son loved it... until the ps4 was restarted lol

Hi Modded Warfare, many thanks for this update. Unfortunately when I click Create Theme, the "Theme created" window prompt pops up but the PKG is nowhere to be found in the folder. Is it normal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back