Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 11, 2020 at 12:10 AM       61,026       151            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his PS4 6.20 Userland Exploit PoC and the recent OpenOrbis DevKit PS4 Library Ports PlayStation 4 scene developer @SpecterDev announced today via Twitter that the homebrew PS4 Toolchain currently supports audio / video output, freetype and full libc without using any $ony materials complete with a demonstration video below! :fire:

Also below, since sharing his PS4 Kernel Bug Findings scene developer theflow0 (who has a PayPal and Patreon page set up) is currently seeking a 6.20FW PS4 if someone is willing to donate one towards his continued PlayStation 4 research and development. :lovewins:

:alert: He notes the following, to quote: "Also don‘t update past FW 6.20 if you want a kxploit."

Next up, proceeding his Lapy Games Collection PS4 PKG homebrew game developer @Lapy shared a work-in-progress image on Twitter of his latest River Raid PKG project. (y)

Finally, BGR.com reports that despite the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak PlayStation 5 won't be delayed according to AMD Executive Vice President of Computing and Graphics Rick Bergman at AMD's Financial Analyst Day presentation.

As seen in the slide below, the next-generation PS5 (and XBox Series X) are still on track for a Holiday 2020 launch at this time. 😃
PS4 Toolchain Homebrew Payload Loader by SpecterDev Demo & More! 2.jpg

Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4 Toolchain Homebrew Payload Loader by SpecterDev Demo & More!.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Status

UltraLex

Contributor
I'm so bored I'm thinking of playing Karnov on NES

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

SirSilvan83

Contributor
Verified
Due to my daughter there is no wasted time... So I'm in luck not to wait that much for a new Kexploit resp. newer games... I still can play eg the Witcher 3, Fallot 4 etc...
So further games would only cause not to play the still unplayed 😁

friendlygamer

Contributor
Verified
Playing Bioshock Infinite for the 4th time... after beating it on PC, Xbox360, and PS3. Thought I'd give a go to the PS4 version this time.

Still... I'd rather be playing RE2 or Sekiro. It is what it is, I guess.

Cheers to everyone from Kosovo!

UltraLex

Contributor
If this thing doesn't let up soon, I think I will figure out how to reverse engineer the PS4, become a game designer and buy a mansion.

UltraLex

Contributor
EXCELLENT then we are ready to go. Ok, I'm in the CPU and reversing the components to adapt to the gigawatt change in the GPU structure at 5hz. Lol

Status
Recent Articles
PS5 Development Kit (DevKit) Cooling System Revealed in New Patent
According to reports, as manufacturing nears completion and with Sony postponing the unveiling the likelihood of PS5's design leaking early increases... since the initial patent, leaked images and...
PS4 Tools Homebrew WIP Showcase FPKG by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following his PS4 HEN 2.1.4 Port, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme made available via Twitter a work-in-progress (WIP) PS4 Tools Homebrew Showcase FPKG for PS4 jailbroken console...
BitHunter Tool to Extract / Pull PS4 Game Trophy Data by AlexKalopsia
Proceeding the MyTrophies PS4 Trophy Calculator for use on jailbroken PlayStation 4 consoles running PS4HEN comes BitHunter, which is a Python-based tool to extract / pull information from PS4...
Sony Unveils Latest PlayStation Now Games for June, 2020
The last additions to Sony's PlayStation Now digital video game library include survival horror title Metro Exodus, stealth action adventure Dishonored 2 and racing sim NASCAR Heat 4. 😎 Here's...