Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 11, 2020 at 12:10 AM       156      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his PS4 6.20 Userland Exploit PoC and the recent OpenOrbis DevKit PS4 Library Ports PlayStation 4 scene developer @SpecterDev announced today via Twitter that the homebrew PS4 Toolchain currently supports audio / video output, freetype and full libc without using any $ony materials complete with a demonstration video below! :fire:

Also below, since sharing his PS4 Kernel Bug Findings scene developer theflow0 (who has a PayPal and Patreon page set up) is currently seeking a 6.20FW PS4 if someone is willing to donate one towards his continued PlayStation 4 research and development. :lovewins:

:alert: He notes the following, to quote: "Also don't update past FW 6.20 if you want a kxploit."

Next up, proceeding his Lapy Games Collection PS4 PKG homebrew game developer @Lapy shared a work-in-progress image on Twitter of his latest River Raid PKG project. (y)

Finally, BGR.com reports that despite the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak PlayStation 5 won't be delayed according to AMD Executive Vice President of Computing and Graphics Rick Bergman at AMD's Financial Analyst Day presentation.

As seen in the slide below, the next-generation PS5 (and XBox Series X) are still on track for a Holiday 2020 launch at this time. šŸ˜ƒ
PS4 Toolchain Homebrew Payload Loader by SpecterDev Demo & More! 2.jpg

Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4 Toolchain Homebrew Payload Loader by SpecterDev Demo & More!.jpg

Comments

@UltraLex this is my game list which im gonna download after 6.20 kexploit.
  • ac3 remastered ?
  • mk11 ?
  • days gone 6.51
  • ac liberation hd remastered ?
  • anthem
  • ac odyssey
  • far cry new dawn
  • far cry 3 classic edition
  • marvel spiderman
  • detroit become human
  • rdr 2
  • cod bo 4
  • resudent evil 2 remake
  • fifa 19
  • metro exodus
  • shadow of the tomb raider
  • sekiro shadow die tonight
  • dark souls remastered
  • dmc 5

@UltraLex this is a game list of 95% of games released until march 2019 (6.50 update released)
  • Assassin Creed Odyssey
  • Battle field V
  • Far cry new dawn
  • Spyro trilogy
  • Detroit
  • God of War updates
  • Sekiro shadows die twice
  • Dark souls remastered
  • Shadow of the tomb raider
  • Spiderman
  • Vampyr
  • Life is strange 2
  • Red dead redemption 2
  • The division 2
  • Dark side 3
  • Assassin Creed 3 remastered
  • Just cause 4
  • Call of duty obs 4
  • Devil may cry 5
  • Saw caliber 6
  • Pes 19
  • Fifa 19
You may add days gone and mortal kombat 11 which released April 2019

ah, it's that time again. it's been a minute since i've showed up around here. my 5.05 slim is gathering dust.

actually i purchased a ps4 pro for repair a week ago for ff7 remake, fixed it today and found out it had firmware 6.02 on it! i think luck is on my side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back