Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Himoko       0      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Himoko

VIP Member
Contributor
Verified
I am trying to use the User Guide link on my PS4's Settings and it always pops up the PlayStation Website and I immediately choose Option Close Window. This occurs after my PS4 is jailbroken and before.

Before I shut down my PS4 I clear cookies and website data while the exploit host is bookmarked. I am blocking the DNS of SONY.

So I restart my PS4 and open the Web Browser (The PS4 is not connected to the internet) and the web page that pops is the PlayStation one (can't connect) and I close it and then use my exploit host from a saved bookmark and I load Gold Hen and wait to put in my USB stick, message about unsuported usb,wait 10 seconds and hit OK and my PS4 is jailbroken and remove the USB (forefinger and thumb isometrics).

Golden Hen is in Settings but when I press User Guide in Settings the PlayStation's web page tries to load. Sometimes I press User Guide or start the Web Browser and my exploit host loads with PS4 Pro 9.00 using Golden 2.3.

Yesterday I loaded some Retail PS4 games to be dumped via the Imageviewer homebrew with the Internet connected. The updates came through but System Software 11 was blocked. So those DNS numbers block Sony from being connected. That is what I learned that day.

How do I get rid of the PlayStation URL popping up? (Is this why we delete cookies once ore twice daily?)

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back