Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 2, 2019 at 10:48 PM       11,597       42            
Proceeding his previous revisions and Save the Scene PS Vita 1.03 VPK, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy made available a PS4 Xplorer BETA 1.10 update on Twitter alongside some revisions and a PS4 Player preview video below via notzecoxao with his blessing. :D

Download: PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.10 - Lapy.rar (114.12 MB) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.11 - Lapy.rar (113.81 MB) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.12 - Lapy.rar (113.80 MB) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.14 - Lapy.rar (113.86 MB) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.15 - Lapy.rar (113..86 MB) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.15 - Lapy.rar (Mirror) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.16 - Lapy.rar (113.86 MB) / PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.16 - Lapy.rar (Mirror)

PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.10 change log:
  • supported lower firmwares besides 5.05 (4.55, 4.75, 5.01)
  • supported read info from .sfo and .pkg files supported .dds images
  • fixed some Polish phrases
PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.11 change log:
  • Changed the keyboard handmade by the native keyboard of PS4.
  • Fixed some bugs with the text encoding in flat text files.
PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.12 change log:
  • Changed the Title ID.
  • Updated the PS4_Tools.dll for better and accurate info.
  • Added the Dutch translation.
  • Some bugs fixed.
PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.13 change log:
  • Experimenting with new ways to play videos.
  • Fixed an error when you cut a folder, advance, paste and then try to go back.
PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.14 change log:
  • Added the possibility of making a "_copy" of a file or folder (just copy and paste a file or folder in its own path). This only works with a single file or folder.
  • When copying or moving files, they will no longer be overwritten automatically, now a message box will appear to choose the correct option.
  • Now show the number of elements in each folder in the lower left corner.
  • Support to .cfg files as plain text.
  • New option in the Advanced Options menu to configure the "Home" path. After that, you can go back to it whenever you want by pressing R3.
  • Some visual flaws fixed.
PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.15 change log:
  • Experimenting with a true progress bar. Only works when COPY a SINGLE file. (No in cut, folder or multiple files for now)
PS4-Xplorer BETA 1.16 change log:
  • Fixed an error in the calculation of the percentage in the new progress bar when copying very large files..
  • Added a Cancel button to the new progress bar (square).
  • Fixed an FTP and RW bug (the options were inverted).
Thanks to everyone involved in the project and the beta testers.
How to backup/install Fake Packages Games using PS4 Xplorer
PS4 Player Sneak Peek
PS4 Player BETA 3
PS4 Player BETA 4
PS4 Xplorer BETA 1.10 by Lapy05575948 and PS4 Player Preview Video.jpg

Comments

FFTHEWINNER

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
@ex vi termini why is 10 bit decoding "out of the question" for non pro PS4s exactly? the Xbox One can do it perfectly and it is weaker than the PS4 lol.

i have a pro, so it will work on my system either way, but it makes no sense to me to say it is "out of the question" when a weaker system does it perfectly.

ex vi termini

Contributor
Verified
@FFTHEWINNER we are talking about 1080p 10bit high profile right? I would be surprised if regular xbox could playback without framedrops. Jaguar architecture does not support HW HEVC decode.

Xbox still uses software but keep in mind the os gap. Even if Ps4 pro manages to decode, its software based only.

FFTHEWINNER

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
@ex vi termini well, most of what i watch is 720P not 1080p, but yes, my base xbox one can play 720p 10bit perfectly with no framedrops or issues whatsoever. and the base Xbox One is weaker than the PS4 so i dont see why the PS4 would have any issues with it, let alone the PS4 pro.

Raziel1978

Contributor
I have activated permissions and ftp, and I can not overwrite an audio file in the Path: / mnt /.
Basically I want to change the audio of an official theme for an audio to my liking

Recent Articles
Some of the PlayStation 4 E3 2019 PS4 Trailer Videos!
We've seen a Watch Dogs: Legion PS4, Marvel Avengers: A-Day PS4 and some Final Fantasy VIII Remastered & Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 videos from E3 2019, and below are several more PlayStation 4...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Races to PS4 Next Week
CTR racers on your mark, get set, go... as Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled speeds onto PlayStation 4 next week. šŸŽ šŸ Get ready to go fur-throttle in the fully-remastered and revved up to the max...
TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini & PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini by Konami
A few months back we covered the Sega Genesis Mini reveal, and during E3 2019 Konami announced a TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini and PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini on their official site for...
PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80 Preview Program PUP and Features
As reported earlier this month, since their recent 6.71 PS4 OFW Update those enrolled in Sony's PlayStation Preview Program can now download and install the PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80...