Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2018 at 1:44 AM       277      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4Updates.py python script, PlayStation 4 developer Zer0xFF returns with PS4_db_rebuilder which will restore your FPKGs (Fake Packages) after rebuilding the PS4 database. (y)

Download: PS4_db_rebuilder (Latest Release) / GIT / release_0.1.EXTERNAL.zip (v0.1 rebuilder for external only) via thxalot60 / Restore_DB_PS4_2020.rar (30 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72-0.2.zip (Python Script with added support for 6.72 FW) / GIT Fork by lKinderBueno / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55.zip (23.6 KB - compatible with PS4 6.72, 7.02 and 7.55) / GIT Fork by hippie68 / Tutorial by VitoPS4 / PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip via @aizenar78
Here's further details from the README.md file, to quote: PS4_db_rebuilder

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

Requirement
How-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP (command for external via sp0k: py fix_db.py PS4_IP)
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
:arrow: Update: From the README.md forked by lKinderBueno: PS4_db_rebuilder - Updated to 6.72

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

requirement
  • Python (preferably 3.0+)
how-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
Changelog
  • Fixed error "table tbl_appbrowse_XXXXXXX has 53 columns but 47 values were supplied"
  • Support to FW 6.72
PS4_DB_Rebuilder to Restore FPKGs After PS4 Database Rebuilding.jpg

Comments

Yes thats the one.
Also here is a pack I put together with everthing you need including step by step instructions and my modified python3 script to get your correct AccountID to use with the program.

It also has simple detailed instructions on how to get your correct AccountID by just using your browser for people who do not have python3 installed.
Here is another tip to make things easier:
If you use PS-Phwoar! you can just use the SaveMounter payload instead of sending the ps4debug.bin to the PS4 with binloader because it uses the same ps4debug file. :)

I reached the part where you type Py fix_db.py ps4-ip ..but nothing happened, not even en error message, it just starts a new row waiting for you to enter command, anyone?

Edit: I found out that the new python version was the cause, i downloaded v3.7.2 and worked just fine

I blame whoever created PS4 Homebrew store without even giving a proper explanation on how to get the thing to work without getting the blue-screen on launch. (which from what i've read is a common issue for most users) and i had to resort to rebuild my database and i lost 4 hours watching videos, reading tuts trying to find why the script is not running, a day i'll never forget 😭

Thank God for Zer0xFF!! He really saved my bacon. Had a lot fpkgs that would not show up and still take up a huge amount of space. Finally got them to work!

This just doesn't work for me. When i finish the command with ps4 ip, i simply get a new line and that's it, no errors, nothing.

Tried with py, python, python3 nothing.

Is there any solution to the problem that nothing happens after you press enter when you put the command and your IP? it gives a new line and nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back