Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2018 at 1:44 AM       277      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4Updates.py python script, PlayStation 4 developer Zer0xFF returns with PS4_db_rebuilder which will restore your FPKGs (Fake Packages) after rebuilding the PS4 database. (y)

Download: PS4_db_rebuilder (Latest Release) / GIT / release_0.1.EXTERNAL.zip (v0.1 rebuilder for external only) via thxalot60 / Restore_DB_PS4_2020.rar (30 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72-0.2.zip (Python Script with added support for 6.72 FW) / GIT Fork by lKinderBueno / PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55.zip (23.6 KB - compatible with PS4 6.72, 7.02 and 7.55) / GIT Fork by hippie68 / Tutorial by VitoPS4 / PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip via @aizenar78
Here's further details from the README.md file, to quote: PS4_db_rebuilder

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

Requirement
How-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP (command for external via sp0k: py fix_db.py PS4_IP)
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
:arrow: Update: From the README.md forked by lKinderBueno: PS4_db_rebuilder - Updated to 6.72

PS4 built in database rebuilder has the tendency to remove FPKG from the database, this will repopulate the database with them

requirement
  • Python (preferably 3.0+)
how-to-use
  1. recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. start FTP server on the PS4
  3. run the python script though terminal/cmdline python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP
  4. wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser
  5. log back in and all your games should be there again
Changelog
  • Fixed error "table tbl_appbrowse_XXXXXXX has 53 columns but 47 values were supplied"
  • Support to FW 6.72
PS4_DB_Rebuilder to Restore FPKGs After PS4 Database Rebuilding.jpg

Comments

welllllll had to rebuild database again on 7.55... ran the PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55 but lapys Xplorer and all PS2 games (about 70 all on external HD) won't show up. i tried using the PS4_db_Rebuilder_EXT-0.1.zip but that doesn't seem to work for me... still missing all the PS2 games and Lapy's Xplorer 😕

P.s. It's tricky with exploiting 7.55 systems because when you run the exploit you are to close the browser and turn off internet connection and then reopen browser BUT you need the FTP (which requires the internet connection)

@Archi55 ya most of the time attempting to do that ...it tries to re-cache again... which eventually causes a KP :(

I managed to get it to work once out of probably 15 kp's. Which allowed me to at least run the ftp and py script once to get the ps4 games back... but all the ps2 games still a no go :(

@stripnwild You can just use persistent FTP from GoldHEN v1.1 for connecting python script with PS4. And if you close FTP, then just go to rest mode, and woke up. FTP will be activated once again.

If you have problems with PS2 pkg, just copy all pkg directly from APP path and reinstall them
Code:
Game PKG location:
user/app/CUSAXXXXX/app.pkg

Update PKG location:
user/patch/CUSAXXXXX/patch.pkg

I'm getting this error using PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "fix_db.py", line 93, in <module>
    cursor.execute("SELECT T.titleid FROM (%s) T WHERE T.titleid NOT IN (SELECT titleid FROM %s);" % (files_joined, tbl[0]))
sqlite3.OperationalError: near "AS": syntax error
Error was fixed using the windows 10 store installation of Python 3.9 instead of the official installation from Python.org

hi @thxalot60 I wanted to let you know about the script giving an error on line 53 and 89.
Code:
Processing GameID: CUSA99912 ... Completed 4224909312
Traceback (last most recent call):
File "C: \ Users \ PC-5 \ Desktop \ release_0.1 EXTERNAL \ fix_db.py", line 89, in <module>
cursor.execute ("INSERT INTO% s VALUES% s;"% (tbl [0], ',' .join (sql_list)))
sqlite3.OperationalError: table tbl_appbrowse_0320295530 has 53 columns but 47 values were provided

Hello, i experienced the db corruption today bcs of the sudden power outage. While i managed to restore my internal hdd fpkgs and play it (also delete it), i doesn't manage to play my 1TB games in the extended storage although all of the games are already restored but give data corrupt message.

Also i see that the extended hdd games are listed as installed in "system storage" while in reality all of them is installed and taking space in the extended storage.

Does anyone have a new/working external db fix? Because i honestly have been using almost all fix from this thread but to no avail. Thank you in advanced.

Mine just hangs on 'Processing table: tbl_appinfo' in powershell. I noticed 3 titles showed 0 when checking
Code:
Processing GameID: CUSA01116... Completed 0
Processing GameID: CUSA01850... Completed 0
Processing GameID: CUSA02012... Completed 0
Im on 5.05 does anyone have ideas. I dont wont to have to redownload everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back