Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter STONEMC       Start date Dec 20, 2017 at 5:08 AM       27      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Yesterday I wrote a little .bat file according to the KernelHooksHelper by @0x199 to make the process to run PlayStation 4 game backups on PS4 1.76 jailbroken consoles as easy as you can imagine.

Download: PS4Backuploader.rar (232 KB) / PS4Backuploaderv2.rar (371 KB - includes BigWadger's Payloads)

Now you can choose the way you want to load your game in one second. The benefit for me is that I can run two games from internal hdd (kernel hooks /data/CUSAXXXX and donor disc payload) without using filezilla to change the name of the internal backup folder in /data/. Also you can run a third game on external usb port.

After launching your local elf loader you have to launch the PS4Backuploader.bat and follow the instructions.

Set your PS4IP and name of donor disc payload in the two .txt files before and copy your donor disc payload into PS4Backuploader root.

Credits to @zecoxao, @0x199
PS4BackupLoader Multiple Payload PS4 Backup Loader by STONEMC.jpg

Comments

i never tried kernel hooks data , will it load game and save profile without problems or will it run as demo mode ?? i mean can you complete a game with that method ?

Try kernel hooks. It will load the game and save the profile without problems. Only one problem - you can't use your savegame from donor disc mode because it's in a different folder.

But after running the game once you can replace your savegame with the donor disc once. You can find the folder very easy by typing L in the Backuploader....so you can see the name and folder structure of the mounted game.

And yes....you can play almost all games....but some games have problems (for example Dragon Age Inquisition - no voices withe kernel hooks on my ps4)...so I play it with donor disc and have a second game on hdd with CUSAXXXXX to load it with kernel hooks.

I'm glad to see that the people are happy with this loader. I wrote it on my mobilephone at the waitingroom of the doctor waiting for a checkup. Back at home the test was successful...didn't used my programming skills since 15 years :ROFLMAO:

Here is something you might like to add, Ive created 2 kernel hooks that can load 3 games ready to play, I originally made it to test games with playroom/omsk/donor disk with just one kernel hooks but ive changed it to load 3 different games instead, the usb kh will set up /usb/GAME1 loaded by donor disk, /usb/GAME2 loaded by playroom and/usb/GAME3 loaded by omsk, The other does the same but internally for /data, Its also possible to have a few donor disks set up this way so you can have say donor disk gta5 load 1 backup while changing the disk for say killzone will load another backup,If its needed i can compile one

Search in hex editor CUSA00008 and change it to your own donor disk as these are set to use killzone, Enjoy

Download: KH.zip (193 KB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back