Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 19, 2018 at 4:00 AM       40      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the previous exploit documentation release and ongoing PS4 WebKit / Jailbreak updates, today PlayStation 4 developer @CelesteBlue has made available PS4Brew 4.74 via Twitter which is a PS4 Kernel Exploit and live demo for those stuck on PS4 4.74 Firmware who are unable to update their consoles due to a broken Blu-ray drive. :love:

PS4 4.74 Kexploit and Payloads: Live Demo / Mirror by zecoxao / Mirror by @pearlxcore / Mirror by @EdiTzZ / Github / ps4-dumper-vtx.rar (347.96 KB) / ps4-ftp-vtx.rar (361.50 KB) / browser_from_rpsplus.rar (70.74 KB) / ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (17.0 KB) / browser.bin (2.2 KB) / ps4-ftp-vtx.bin (17.12 KB - with update blocker) / fake_installer.bin (19.38 KB - 4.74 HEN) / ps4-fake-474.rar (58.65 KB - Latest Source) / EP9000-CUSA07410_00-474nobd-GODOFWAR-A0101-V0100.pkg (50.88 MB) / ps4-fake-474.7z (34.30 KB - added external FPKG support to HEN 4.74 test fake_installer.bin inside fake_installer folder) / PS4HEN 4.74 GIT (Homebrew ENabler for 4.74 PS4 Consoles without Blu-ray) / PS4-Linux-Loader.7z (148.59 KB - 4.74 Payload) / psxitarch-474.7z (272.36 KB - Fixed Offsets) / PS4 Fan Control 4.74 Payload Port / ps4-ftp-vtx-474.7z (323.52 KB - Fixed)

From his Tweet embedded below he also gives props to both @SpecterDev and @zecoxao stating, to quote: "Please for Credits, dont forget Specter as he made what nobody was able to do: create a working 4.74 JOP chain + a better ROP kdumper. I did webkit part (6 months ago) and kernel patches part. zecoxao did coding according to my patches, and tested on his 4.74 PS4."

Also making rounds on Twitter in the PS4 Linux scene and beyond today:
Download: VID_20190128_195428.mkv (6.72 MB)
Download: 474_fself.bin (1.61 MB)
PS4Brew 4.74 PlayStation 4 Kernel Exploit by CelesteBlue Arrives.jpg

Comments

I did it through AL-AZIF DNS.
Enter "User's Guide" at PS4 and then AL-ASIF host will appear, click on 4.74, inject browser payload (thourgh my Android phone) to unlock the web browser.

Then I removed AL-AZIF DNS and through the web browser I access Celesteblue's host to inject the ftp payload.

Debug settings appear. But after one minute or two the system shuts down.

You're better off getting an exploitable PS4 on 5.05 or below... here are a few related tweets from PS4 devs regarding 5.55+:

DujsG8BXgAIwvl0.jpg

If you have below (or) 5.05, simply use it to maximum (aka play everything you want) and move along, update and forget, my guess is that we wont see any new jailbreak in reasonable future, if ever.

Maybe it's impossible to exploit newer firmwares, maybe nobody want to release it if they exploited it, or simply maybe nobody even care anymore for jailbreaking ps4. One reason or another, guess the time of fully exploited consoles are far gone and died with ps3.

Hi. Can someone help me how to unlock my ps4 4.74? I tried with Al-Azif with 4.74 menu but my ps4 shuts down after 5 seconds. Are there any DNS to zecoxao.github.io ?

My 4.74 is working fine with PKGs now.

As I told before, I've used AL-AZIF's DNS only to inject browser.bin to unlock my web browser. The host that works better to enable debug settings and HEN is zecoxao's, so I've grabbed a copy of his host and I'm hosting locally (it's quicker to load and it will not be updated until I want to - I had issues with some PKGs when I used different versions of HEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back