Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ctn       Start date Apr 3, 2021 at 12:40 PM       232      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Building upon PS4Cheater from various PlayStation 4 Scene developers over the years, I bring you the latest PS4_Cheater: PS4 Cheater Homebrew App for Game Cheat Codes version from my (@ctn) Github Repo fork with updates added to this topic via Twitter as they're available.

Download: PS4 Cheater x64 / PS4 Cheater x86 (Latest Version) / PS4_Cheater v1.5.4.7 / PS4_Cheater v1.5.4.6 for 9.00 / GIT / NidusGaming Discord Channel / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page <3 / PS4 Save Mounter (Unofficial) Port Updates by @ctn

PS4_Cheater

PS4 Cheater is homebrew APP to find game cheat codes, and it is based on ps4debug. This is a work in progress.

Changelog: 1.5.4.7

Note: It's about time the console scanner gets a re-write. This time focused on performance. Just got to finish something first.

Note: Found a bug with adding addresses, I'm pulling cheater, will update when fixed.

Update: False alarm, not a bug. I did improve one of the UI functions slightly, might as well grab the new exe's.

Please let me know if there's any issues.

PS4 Cheater
  • Minor UI tweaks
    • Fix refresh/select all UI slowdown with excessive sections i.e. 60k+
    • Added Selected and Total sections.
ps4debug/libdebug
  • Bump version to v1.1.15
    • Fix RPC issue present in standard ps4debug.

Note:
  • There were a few 9.00 dumps, and the offsets differ slightly, please let me know if you run into any issues.
  • Not everything is tested, use with caution.
PS4 Cheater
  • No changes
ps4debug/libdebug
  • Bump version to v1.1.14
  • Support for 9.00
    • Thanks to:
      • Shiningami for helping to port and verify the offsets.
      • xZenithy for helping with testing.
      • readable_name-NeqTyKto for helping with testing.
Building

Open PS4_Cheater.sln with Visual Studio and build.

Note:
  • payloads directory will be copied to the debug/release directory as a post-build step.
  • If using ps4debug payloads directory on its own, be sure to grab libdebug.dll.
    • Need both for the speedfix.
  • Included pre-compiled ps4debug binaries are built from:
    • 5.05 - ps4debug.git @ b446dced06009705c6f8d70e79113637d1690210
    • 6.72 - ps4debug.git @ b446dced06009705c6f8d70e79113637d1690210 (with 6.72 offsets)
    • 7.02 - ps4debug.git @ 7c114ba1b8fe2d5bbdad0079dec442deff10c4e0
    • 7.55 - ps4debug.git @ 616a083250308b93fcb051d6782daba8520c970e
Acknowledgements & Thanks!
  • Countless contributors to jkpatch, ps4-ksdk, ps4-payload-***, ps4debug and PS4_Cheater.
  • DeathRGH for the speedfix tweak for ps4debug.
  • Al-Azif for his ps4-exploit-host - Very useful for local testing.
Performance tips:
  • auto-pause enables scans to happen faster :) for games that support it.
  • Use Unknown Initial Low Value to filter out useless high values to speed up scans.
  • Console scanner is fast but it's not always faster than the non-console scanner.
  • You can enable console scanner for the first scan, then disable for the next scan etc.
    • Can mix and match
If you like my builds, please donate to help fund the development of PS4 Cheater and ps4debug.

Spoiler: Changelogs

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App for Game Cheat Codes CTN123 Fork.jpg

Comments

@ctn In my case, I am using Wi-Fi. When I used v1.5.4.3 x64 there are no error.

God of War CUSA07408 VER:01.33

Spoiler: Character Code

Spoiler: Resources Code

Note: Resources code can be used when the list of resources seen. I space between according resources color. I found at the time when I am scanning first still ok and next scan three or four time.

I noticed that at the lower bar ps4 cheater was show "connected" and "disconnected" off & on. But while I used v1.5.4.3 there is no problems.

FW: 6.72 Hen 2.1.3b Leeful HB

Sorry for my weak English.

Spoiler: Full Cheater Log file

@kyilintun, can you please give more details on what you were scanning for, and your settings, and how I can reproduce the error?

I know where in the code has the error, I just don't know how to reproduce it.

Are you using a proper wifi router and not a ESP8266.

Can you test using ethernet?

@ctn It is hard to say about error.

I use proper Wi-Fi router. I have difficult to test with ethernet cable.

It found at while God of War Scanning and found at many scan.

In my case , first , second , third scan still ok. But I noticed about program is slight hang and hang.

During the scan I tick off filter box.

And later time scan it it found at bottom bar show "connected" and "disconnected" off & on.

I click refresh button when disconnected it give a little bit time hanging. about 3 to 4 time later

it say this error and can't refresh. At that time I closed program and reused.

I use windows 10 64bit and scan with x64 program. PS4 6.72.

That all I know.

Thank you.

@kyilintun hi instead of posting the addresses, you can save it as a cheat file, so that next time you can just load them.

Just a suggestion though, cause i only tried xp en hacksilver for gow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back