Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ctn       Start date Apr 3, 2021 at 12:40 PM       232      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Building upon PS4Cheater from various PlayStation 4 Scene developers over the years, I bring you the latest PS4_Cheater: PS4 Cheater Homebrew App for Game Cheat Codes version from my (@ctn) Github Repo fork with updates added to this topic via Twitter as they're available.

Download: PS4 Cheater x64 / PS4 Cheater x86 (Latest Version) / PS4_Cheater v1.5.4.7 / PS4_Cheater v1.5.4.6 for 9.00 / GIT / NidusGaming Discord Channel / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page <3 / PS4 Save Mounter (Unofficial) Port Updates by @ctn

PS4_Cheater

PS4 Cheater is homebrew APP to find game cheat codes, and it is based on ps4debug. This is a work in progress.

Changelog: 1.5.4.7

Note: It's about time the console scanner gets a re-write. This time focused on performance. Just got to finish something first.

Note: Found a bug with adding addresses, I'm pulling cheater, will update when fixed.

Update: False alarm, not a bug. I did improve one of the UI functions slightly, might as well grab the new exe's.

Please let me know if there's any issues.

PS4 Cheater
  • Minor UI tweaks
    • Fix refresh/select all UI slowdown with excessive sections i.e. 60k+
    • Added Selected and Total sections.
ps4debug/libdebug
  • Bump version to v1.1.15
    • Fix RPC issue present in standard ps4debug.

Note:
  • There were a few 9.00 dumps, and the offsets differ slightly, please let me know if you run into any issues.
  • Not everything is tested, use with caution.
PS4 Cheater
  • No changes
ps4debug/libdebug
  • Bump version to v1.1.14
  • Support for 9.00
    • Thanks to:
      • Shiningami for helping to port and verify the offsets.
      • xZenithy for helping with testing.
      • readable_name-NeqTyKto for helping with testing.
Building

Open PS4_Cheater.sln with Visual Studio and build.

Note:
  • payloads directory will be copied to the debug/release directory as a post-build step.
  • If using ps4debug payloads directory on its own, be sure to grab libdebug.dll.
    • Need both for the speedfix.
  • Included pre-compiled ps4debug binaries are built from:
    • 5.05 - ps4debug.git @ b446dced06009705c6f8d70e79113637d1690210
    • 6.72 - ps4debug.git @ b446dced06009705c6f8d70e79113637d1690210 (with 6.72 offsets)
    • 7.02 - ps4debug.git @ 7c114ba1b8fe2d5bbdad0079dec442deff10c4e0
    • 7.55 - ps4debug.git @ 616a083250308b93fcb051d6782daba8520c970e
Acknowledgements & Thanks!
  • Countless contributors to jkpatch, ps4-ksdk, ps4-payload-***, ps4debug and PS4_Cheater.
  • DeathRGH for the speedfix tweak for ps4debug.
  • Al-Azif for his ps4-exploit-host - Very useful for local testing.
Performance tips:
  • auto-pause enables scans to happen faster :) for games that support it.
  • Use Unknown Initial Low Value to filter out useless high values to speed up scans.
  • Console scanner is fast but it's not always faster than the non-console scanner.
  • You can enable console scanner for the first scan, then disable for the next scan etc.
    • Can mix and match
If you like my builds, please donate to help fund the development of PS4 Cheater and ps4debug.

Spoiler: Changelogs

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App for Game Cheat Codes CTN123 Fork.jpg

Comments

@ctn I understand, hoping you're able to add the feature sometime soon if possible 🙏 and thanks for doing it all for free. 👍

@torrenthor, Have a look at the tooltips. Play around with the auto-pause option. Sometimes like it enabled, some games don't. You can also try disabling console scan.

Also if no results, try unchecking alignment, and filter and hit refresh, then scan again.

Hi @ctn

Thanks for your tool, it's been incredible useful and I really appreciate it.

I seem to have an issue with Cyberpunk 2077 (CUSA18278 on 5.05) As soon as press refresh/scan eboot.bin on that game, my PS4 crashes and I have to reapply GoldHEN 2.02b. Is there any reason for this and anything I can do about it?

All other games I've used it for seem to work fine, this is the only one thus far that I've had this issue with.

Thanks

Probably can't at the moment, I'll need to see if there's an option to enable it for the hex viewer module.

@Turik
I couldn't get it working. It's like the game world is chopped into pieces and when you cross a bound the coordinate address changes position. And if you die they'll change address.

This table has a bunch of z coordinate pointers. The x and y would always crash when pointer scanning. But you can manually add the them using the z

in Rayman Legents game i have a score of blue lumen 162/700 to unlock some games but i dont how to search right to change those values... any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back