Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PS4HEN v2.1.3, the PS4HEN v2.1.4 Fork, ESP8266 Xploit Host 2.84g, the PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit Menu v6 updates and PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support by GiantPluto, today PlayStation scene developers @Joonie (Joonie86) and SiSTR0 made available a PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port for PS4JB 6.72 users that includes the following features listed below: šŸ˜

Download: ps4-hen-vtx_6.72_v2.1.3_SiSTRo.7z / GIT / Live Demo Page via @zecoxao / 672_Self_Host_v5_with HEN.rar (7.2 MB - Live Demo Page v5) / PS4JB 6.72 Github Fork with HEN via Peeter / PS4 HEN 2.1.3 with Joonie86's PR (ESP8266XploitHost Folder) by c0d3m4st4 / PS4HEN 2.1.3 Port to 6.02 Firmware / hen_2.1.3b.bin (fixes blank trophy date issue) via leeful74 / 5.05 HEN 9.00 Spoofer / ps4-hen-vtx.bin (8.91 KB - Hen 2.1.3 +VR spoof 9.99) via Cedsaill2

And from the README.md: PS4HEN v2.1.3

Features

• Homebrew Enabler
  • Jailbreak
  • Sandbox Escape
  • Debug Settings
  • External HDD Support
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
  • External HDD Format 7.xx Support
  • FW Version Spoof to 7.02 (5.05) / 7.51 (6.72)
  • Debug Trophies Support
  • sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch
  • UART Enabler
  • Never Disable Screenshot
  • Remote Play Enabler
:idea: Note: For those curious about the included PS4HEN 7.51 FW Version Spoof, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful previously shared a few detailed explanations on it located HERE and HERE. :tup:

Contributors

Massive credits to the following:
Testers
Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4HEN 2.1.3 with 7.51 FW Version Spoof 6.72 Port via Joonie86 SiSTR0.jpg

Comments

ps4 pro 4tb internal using v5 offline, so far 5/5 times 100% success rate. i have only used exploit+hen option havent needed to try other. webRTE works. sleep mode works.

old games that need update are corrupted, ps4 did suffer BLOD after update reboot. used safe mode to restart = auto database rebuild = corrupted 5.05 games? good thing i kept the dumps ..

so far very satisfied with stability. try other payloads when i have time
awesome work guys

I had to load the exploit and then hen separately. Thats the only way I could get it to work. Using that button that loads both crashed the ps4 7 times.

@UltraLex
Self host it Mate via PC on 1st load up to the PS4. Make sure EVERY user (if you have multiple users) on that PS4 has a clean Cache, Clear Data, Browsing History , Cookies, Bookmarks, Basically gut everything possible out of every user and make their Web browsing pages Vanilla!

I personalty did also remove every BP and game installed from when I was on 5.05 ...Was not to bad for me as I Only had 3 or 4 backups... But I really wanted a trouble free transition.

I then used @Leeful V5 self host and it went like clockwork... Everything was working perfect... even my previous 5.05 games installed to the extended storage work without a hiccup using the payload Tab.. Load Exploit + HEN Together ... Not had a single KP and Rest mode works splendid too.

The Only trouble I encountered was I believe self inflicted .. as I went like a Crazy horse installing a serious amount of Backups to the extended storage without too much thinking... I just pressed install All from the package installer and then let it ride. o_O

I am normally very careful and particular selecting the package files to install... But Excitement must have took over ..and during this process I did relieve a few Requests from the PS4 installer that some files already existed ... etc. etc... Now I just let it ride and ...which I am damn sure ..I started chocking up the system .. :p

I eventually got around 90% odd of the original batch installed, But I am damn sure this Stupidity cost me as now all my games on the extended storage has a Glaring white triangle and black exclamation mark in them, All now unplayable.

I fixed this up easily by pulling the power and then letting the PS4 rebuilt and everything including all the 90% of game just installed are working sweet with all the previous installed games from 5.05 on extended drive.

Moral of the story ? Make sure the files you are installing are not conflicting with previous installed games or you risk the carnage. Now with all that been said... The V5 leeful payload has been like a ROCK!

Try what I have said Mate! if you have not yet? and you hopefully will see Great! results. Good Luck! Sir.

Best Regards,

Thanks everyone for their hard work. I am going to jump on the 6.72 bandwagon now. Been waiting to update from 5.05 and everyone here appears to have very positive results.

Updated last night to 6.72 from 5.05 and at first try i had hanging on shutting down on the 6.72 jailbreak. With HEN on first try i needed to manually unplug PS4. On seccond try i had problem and i needed to restart PS4, after that 7/7 times success rate. With MIRA it was 6/7 times success rate. All games from 5.05 work with saves on both.
Ty for everything, from MIRA to HEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back